CTF-RavenBreak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Okay, i'm not able to optimize the way i want CTF-RavenBreak, editor is just too unstable, so i decided to share the unmeshed version of this map:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	shot_RavenBreak_SHELL.png
Views:	27
Size:	483.6 KB
ID:	402789
    Download: https://mega.nz/#F!p49xlTwQ!Lyc4tFu1sv1LYCPAulqg6g

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey, the weird floating jumpboot holo is fixed

Download v1.4

My others maps are recooked and available aswell in the download folder linked above.

Leave a comment:

• replied

Re-uploaded

Download v1.4 (179MB) (29/03/2017)

Changelist:
    v1.4 (29/03/2017) 179MB
    -lineup added, few materials replaced, lighting and reflections reworked

PS: weird things still present and sky turned blue without reason, i'll investigate.

MapRotation=/Game/Maps/CTF-RavenBreak-v14
    RedirectReferences=(PackageName="CTF-RavenBreak-v14-WindowsNoEditor", PackageURLProtocol="https", PackageURL="????", PackageChecksum="92c99e0362741502f15ed0e7f9189a54")
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Re-uploaded

Download v1.4 (166MB) (24/01/2017)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Rebuild and recooked:

Download v1.3 (179MB) (20/20/2016)
    (if you have troubles to direct download from mpf: right click, save-as then rename the file .html to .pak)

Changelist:
    v1.3 (20/20/2016) 179MB
    -UE4.14 full rebuild
    -walls collisions in bio area fixed

(Installation: paste the .pak in C:\Users\...\Documents\UnrealTournament\Saved\Paks\MyContent OR C:\Users\...\Documents\UnrealTournament\Saved\Paks\DownloadedPaks)

MapRotation=/
    Game/Maps/CTF-RavenBreak-v13
    RedirectReferences=(PackageName="CTF-RavenBreak-v13-WindowsNoEditor", PackageURLProtocol="https", PackageURL="redirect.mpforums.com/ut4/users/BloodK1nGc753/CTF-RavenBreak-v13-WindowsNoEditor.pak", PackageChecksum="8672feae9b08efe92978b04009a7f2eb")

Originally posted by snowwwww View Post
    great map dude. pater trains his hobo translocator skills on this map.
    I'll be curious to see it
    Originally posted by Ensuna View Post
    Added it to the instamadness server along with GreenCause!
    Thank

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Added it to the instamadness server along with GreenCause!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    great map dude. pater trains his hobo translocator skills on this map.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Update uploaded:

Download v1.3 (175MB) (15/07/2016)

Originally posted by Jewvia View Post
    I believe I have found a bug in this map. There is a rock that behaves as solid when shot at with a weapon, yet players and translocators phase through it. I tested and the bug can be found on both Red and Blue's sides of the map. The rock itself can be found on the right, just outside the castle.
    Thank for the report! Sorry to respond only now, It's fixed in the today pak

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I believe I have found a bug in this map. There is a rock that behaves as solid when shot at with a weapon, yet players and translocators phase through it. I tested and the bug can be found on both Red and Blue's sides of the map. The rock itself can be found on the right, just outside the castle.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by BloodK1nG View Post
    4h, it took 4h to cook this map!
    No regret particularly good performance with the last build, even when the current returning/scoring flag effect cause fps drops.

Leave a comment:

• replied

4h, it took 4h to cook this map! I'll give a new breath to this map once the engine... sorry I mean once the game will go out the pre-alpha.

v1.2 (01/03/2016
    -landscape material update
    -testing a new postprocess
    -testing the music HeavyMix as placeholder
    -mesh in ramp misplaced fixed
    -few mesh/decals edit
    -outdated raven fixed
    -and some small optimizations

Download v1.2:
    https://ut.rushbase.net/BloodK1nG/CT...wsNoEditor.pak 165MB

(Installation: paste the .pak in C:\Users\...\Documents\UnrealTournament\Saved\Paks\MyContent)

MapRotation=/Game/MyContent/CTF-RavenBreak-v12
    RedirectReferences=(PackageName="CTF-RavenBreak-v12-WindowsNoEditor", PackageURLProtocol="http", PackageURL="ut.rushbase.net/BloodK1nG/CTF-RavenBreak-v12-WindowsNoEditor.pak", PackageChecksum="d1370bc647dd8d5bb8e550a6a40029d4")
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks, looking forward

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey zedmaster! Improved version will be available with the next build, current make filesize enormous and fade all my optimizations.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Any news? ?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Lucid Dreams View Post
    Just wanted to let you know that the latest version of this truly beautiful map is available now on Forbidden Paradise HUB
    Cheers
    Originally posted by Megasporwic View Post
    BloodK1nG very well done level. I love it, it plays fantastic and looks very professional. It could very well be a stock map IMO! The only problem I noticed is the same problem I have seen with several other maps. The bots don't navigate from the lifts. The bot gets stuck on the back lift and doesn't score when he should. Is this a problem with the bot AI in the game or Is their no lift exits to place near the lift? Either way its definitely going on the server. Thank you for your time and hard work!
    Thank you! glad you like it. Yeah AI are dumbass on lifts right now, patience is the key
    Originally posted by zedmaster View Post
    Any update on this baby? Really hope to see this finished and published ultimately
    I havent worked on update for RavenBreak yet, just rebuilt paths and observed a perf improvement in center and AI playing "a bit" better around lifts. That's not enough for an update

Leave a comment:

Working...
X