No announcement yet.

DM-SpaceNoxx [WIP][Updated: 11-13-16]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recooked for latest build. See first post.
    Unreal Carnage.com UT4 Maps: DM-Maelstrom DM-SpaceNoxx

Comment

Thank you kind sir!
      LoPing
      Explosive High Voltage UT99

Comment

Great map, just played. I like low gravity, reminds me to one UT2004 CTF map. Would be nice to have translocator enabled to have a chance to get back to the station if fall from the edge.

Comment

Originally posted by LAcy View Post
          Great map, just played. I like low gravity, reminds me to one UT2004 CTF map. Would be nice to have translocator enabled to have a chance to get back to the station if fall from the edge.
          Actually you could play on DutchSmoke's Loping server. Those crazy guys have the TL enabled in DM .

Comment

Originally posted by MΛuL View Post
            Actually you could play on DutchSmoke's Loping server. Those crazy guys have the TL enabled in DM .
            Again, missing thanks button.

Comment

Originally posted by MΛuL View Post
              We sure do! Plus all of MΛuL's hard works!
              LoPing
              Explosive High Voltage UT99

Comment

This is a beautifully done map maul, any chance of a recook for the update?

Comment

Join the Unreal Carnage hub and start a custom game. You select and hence download it/content then from there...

Comment

Haha, Mr Van found it. I haven't formally released an update for this build because I'm having problems with several materials that I used. The main material is looking super low-res in game so Epic must have changed something on those. I haven't had a chance to investigate.

Comment

OMG.... this is looking top notch, cant wait to frag on this old lady.....from the picts there s a jump between this one and the UT3 version, for sure you re mastering it
                      http://unrealoldfriends.activeboard.com

Comment

Grate Map, can you update so that it is playable again?

Comment

Working...
                        X