CTF-Grudge for UT4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CTF-Grudge for UT4

instagib Capture the Flag - Grudge (18th of April build)

DOWNLOAD @ HERE

Link for more Instagib Capture the Flag maps @ here

Last edited by Loque-; 04-24-2017, 02:01 PM.
    Visit our website unreal-battles.net
    Join the
    European UT4 community on Facebook @ www.ut4.eu/fb-group-page/ and webchat + games @ click here

There is a port of this map but it uses all the old ugly textures. This one looks much better so far, hopefully you are planning on meshing it in?
    PayBack
    Come Join UT4Pugs.com on Discord! https://discord.gg/nx5Gnbx
    Capture the Flag, Elimination, Duel, Assault, Flag Run, Death Match, Team Death Match, Custom Maps and Mutators!
    UT4Pugs Chicao MEGAHUB - Dual CPU, Intel Xeon 16C/32T 64GB RAM Bare Metal Server
    UT4Pugs Detroit Minihub - Single CPU, Intel Haswell 4C/4T 8GB RAM SSD Bare Metal Server

Comment

Imo it could improve the map to make some larger changes. I think one of the side pathways should be altered so that it isn't just a reflection of the other one and you don't end up with a map that's symmetrical in both directions. I know it's a port but it seems a shame to skip an opportunity to make it more interesting and you get to keep one of the original paths so it's not like you're destroying the identity of the map/
      :|

Comment

Hey Guys,

as for now we are in instagib-world really in the need of "good" maps. The standard Epic ones really don't fit in the gameplay so I remade already quite a lot maps to at least offer the players some change in levels.
        So for now I can't really go very indepth in details for meshes, first we try to have around 10-12 maps available.

@Flik I don't rly understand your pov, or let me be more clear: I don't see the advantage of asymmetrical map vs symmetrical one. in iCTF-world probably 95% of maps are symmetrical so we are very used to this.
        If there are nice suggestions I am always open for it!! But to just make a symmetrical map a-symmetric without a real reason is a waste of time
        I would listen to your advises tho!!! It's not that the maps needs to be the way it is now.
        Join the
        European UT4 community on Facebook @ www.ut4.eu/fb-group-page/ and webchat + games @ click here

Comment

v4 4.11 available now
          Join the

Comment

v5 available now
            Join the

Comment

v6 available now
              Join the

Comment

V7 available now
                Join the

Comment

new version @ 19-10-2016
                  Join the

Comment

new version @ 11-11-2016
                    Join the

Comment

Decent geometry and very good layout! You have to do something with lighting: Currently it looks like your whole map is ambient light, no point lights, no shadows...
                      I had a quick run and there should be a bit more clipping done (I hate clipping myself):

Also there are wooden beams you can walk on. They seem a bit too narrow in my opinion.

Keep it up!
                      Attached Files
                      For maps and drawings visit: conradjustin.com

Comment

new version and recooked 25-1
                        Join the

Comment

playing offline vs bots possible now
                          Join the

Comment

recooked 22th of Feb after new build!
                            Join the

Comment

new build, fresh map!
                              Join the

Comment

Working...
                              X