CTF-Mesmerize for UT4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CTF-Mesmerize for UT4

instagib Capture the Flag - Mesmerize (18th of April build)

DOWNLOAD @ HERE

Link for more Instagib Capture the Flag maps @ here

Last edited by Loque-; 04-24-2017, 02:01 PM.
    Visit our website unreal-battles.net
    Join the
    European UT4 community on Facebook @ www.ut4.eu/fb-group-page/ and webchat + games @ click here

I rarely play iCTF but it's good to see somebody taking care of the current CTF map problem. I wish somebody would do the same for NW CTF (as in building closer to UT99 map style)

Comment

V4 available now
      Join the
      European UT4 community on Facebook @ www.ut4.eu/fb-group-page/ and webchat + games @ click here

Comment

Nice! This looks like it should play better in UT4 than it did in UT99. The main problem with UT99's version was the spawn placement. Hopefully that can be easily adjusted in this version.
        Creator of NewNet for UT99

Comment

i gotta be honest that we had a pug with some good players ending up in 10 minutes overtime (so not even a war or cup match, imagine).
          Its just a map what is so easy to defend, it was quite turtle in ut99 and the standard convert is as easy in UT4.

I am searching and testing new ideas to make it a bit better for attackers, you guys always welcome to test the map with us playing
          Join the

Comment

V5 available now
            Join the

Comment

V6 available now!
              Join the

Comment

4 different versions in 2 days, maybe you should spend a bit more time finishing the maps instead of pushing out constant version changes. I know everyone is excited to put out their newly finished map, but as a server admin its a waste of time trying to keep up with all the version changes you do. If the maps have so many issues they need twice a day update changes, its not ready to be released.
                PayBack
                Come Join UT4Pugs.com on Discord! https://discord.gg/nx5Gnbx
                Capture the Flag, Elimination, Duel, Assault, Flag Run, Death Match, Team Death Match, Custom Maps and Mutators!
                UT4Pugs Chicao MEGAHUB - Dual CPU, Intel Xeon 16C/32T 64GB RAM Bare Metal Server
                UT4Pugs Detroit Minihub - Single CPU, Intel Haswell 4C/4T 8GB RAM SSD Bare Metal Server

Comment

Hi Jay,

we're lucky we can immediately test new versions because we have such an active community.
                  Based on feedback and gameflow I can immediately optimize.
                  I see no point in holding back the updates for the forum-guests here, sorry!

I think it's a good thing I can optimize maps so quickly based on played games!

See you!
                  Join the

Comment

V7 available now
                    Join the

Comment

v8 4.11 available now
                      Join the

Comment

v9 available now
                        Join the

Comment

v10 available now
                          Join the

Comment

v11 available now
                            Join the

Comment

V12 available now
                              Join the

Comment

Working...
                              X