Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DM-Untold Storage [Released]

DM-Untold Storage [Released]

Original Author: Andrew "Mclogenog" Yoder (UT3)

This was an UT3 map and believe it is another great little map to have on rotation for low poly competitive play.

4 players max DM or 2x2 TDM

link

Attached Files
    Pass
    37.50%
    Check
    0%
    Raise
    0%
    All in
    62.50%
    Last edited by Mitch Mitchell; 08-28-2017, 08:35 AM.
    Maps:

DM-PSi ; DM-Genku ; DM-Untold Storage ; DM-Station (WIP) ; DM-HeatRay Physx (WIP)

DM/TSD-Formidable (WIP)

Just got to say, if you're going to post polls at least make the choices simple and not themed. You essentially have 1 no and 3 yes options there, it's pointless and doesn't actually encourage people to vote and actually gives you a less clear result.

Also have you sought permission to remake the map? Kind of a **** move not to.
    Last edited by NATO_chrisjm; 01-04-2016, 07:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NATO_chrisjm View Post
      Just got to say, if you're going to post polls at least make the choices simple and not themed.
      I must admit i enjoy them

Get the permission and go ahead!

Comment

Originally posted by NATO_chrisjm View Post
        Just got to say, if you're going to post polls at least make the choices simple and not themed. You essentially have 1 no and 3 yes options there, it's pointless and doesn't actually encourage people to vote and actually gives you a less clear result.

Also have you sought permission to remake the map? Kind of a **** move not to.
        Agreed on the second point, hence I have already communicated with Andrew and have converted two of his other maps to date with no objections.

On the first point...I thought everyone played no-limit Texas Hold'em?

"Pass" - throw the hand away.
        "Check" - no bets.
        "Raise" - raise any bets.
        "All in" - commit your entire stack to the pot.
        Maps:

DM-PSi ; DM-Genku ; DM-Untold Storage ; DM-Station (WIP) ; DM-HeatRay Physx (WIP)

DM/TSD-Formidable (WIP)

Comment

Poker based polling on an inferential question.. lol. I'm not really a betting type but if you're looking for support with regards to developing this map any further, then you've got my vote.
          Loaded & Locked on the LoPing for your enjoyment and BigUp again for share'n your works (remake & otherwise) for the rest of us to enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by DutchSmoke View Post
            Poker based polling on an inferential question.. lol. I'm not really a betting type but if you're looking for support with regards to developing this map any further, then you've got my vote.
            Loaded & Locked on the LoPing for your enjoyment and BigUp again for share'n your works (remake & otherwise) for the rest of us to enjoy!
            Thanks bud,

I'll run a HQ build tomorrow and ship it out for y'all, with some optimisations it should be less than 50MB - sweet.
            Maps:

DM/TSD-Formidable (WIP)

Comment

06-JAN-2015

Final release submitted.

Ray Traced Distance Field shadows used, production quality - you can't get better than this.

I really worked hard on the optimisation of the build, hence a build of only 20 MB! yet, it looks simply gorgeous and runs butter smooth at very high frame rates.

Enjoy and please add to your map rotations today!
              Maps:

DM/TSD-Formidable (WIP)

Comment

Much obliged! Reloaded & Locked on the LoPing for your enjoyment.

Comment

Originally posted by DutchSmoke View Post
                  Much obliged! Reloaded & Locked on the LoPing for your enjoyment.
                  Thanks 'man.

Been a long day, might be on there later
                  Maps:

DM/TSD-Formidable (WIP)

Comment

I love it! Any Chance of sharing the textures?
                    Win 10
                    iMac (27-inch, Late 2013)
                    3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
                    32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
                    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4096 MB

Maps:
                    DM-RadioActive (Work In progress) DM-Ethos (WIP) DM-QWERTY (WIP) DM-TwinFalls(WIP)
                    2k4 DM-MoonGames, DM-Abrenabba, DM-Aphelion, DM-Pyrimid-Of-Gold, DM-UPH-Hexed, Dm-Saint, DM-LethalAdixion, DM-C4-Ariza, Dm-C4-SleepyTomb,

Comment

Originally posted by effects69 View Post
                      I love it! Any Chance of sharing the textures?
                      Not mine to give 'sir

If you export it via umodel from UT3 there is nothing stopping me from stopping you, but they are custom by Andrew and I don't think he'd like that too much

Happy to give the light-mass settings I used, PM me we'll go from there...

He's on these forums btw, he might reply if you ask nicely
                      Maps:

DM/TSD-Formidable (WIP)

Comment

08-Feb-2015

-New build for version 4.11 !
                        -Adjusted size of level to accommodate 15% character scale !
                        -Increased all pickups and ammo scale by 25%
                        -Added Music !
                        -Adjusted lift timing to accommodate level scale !
                        -Added new landscape, including my super secret sand material !
                        -Added matinee sequencing for animated central pillar !
                        -Added ambient Sound FX !
                        -Added flak & sniper as requested by
                        DutchSmoke
                        -Added exclamation marks !!!

main links updated

Attached Files
                        Maps:

DM/TSD-Formidable (WIP)

Comment

14-FEB-2014

-Updated file size
                          -Rebuilt lighting
                          -Changed textures
                          -Corrected other small errors introduced with the 4.11 build
                          Maps:

DM/TSD-Formidable (WIP)

Comment

an download for the Pak?

Comment

Niceness Mitch Mitchell! Reloaded onto the LoPing for your enjoyment.

Comment

Working...
                              X