Clear All

I've had a fun idea
    Win 10
    iMac (27-inch, Late 2013)
    3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
    32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4096 MB

Maps:
    DM-RadioActive (Work In progress) DM-Ethos (WIP) DM-QWERTY (WIP) DM-TwinFalls(WIP)
    2k4 DM-MoonGames, DM-Abrenabba, DM-Aphelion, DM-Pyrimid-Of-Gold, DM-UPH-Hexed, Dm-Saint, DM-LethalAdixion, DM-C4-Ariza, Dm-C4-SleepyTomb,

Comment

I'm working on an addition to the map.

Attached Files
      Win 10
      3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
      32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:
      DM-RadioActive (Work In progress) DM-Ethos (WIP) DM-QWERTY (WIP) DM-TwinFalls(WIP)
      2k4 DM-MoonGames, DM-Abrenabba, DM-Aphelion, DM-Pyrimid-Of-Gold, DM-UPH-Hexed, Dm-Saint, DM-LethalAdixion, DM-C4-Ariza, Dm-C4-SleepyTomb,

Comment

Looking great man!
        Unreal Carnage.com UT4 Maps: DM-Maelstrom DM-SpaceNoxx

Comment

Looks amazing. :-)

Comment

I'm starting to get some "vacation vibes" again after seeing that progress shot & after some killer bash's on it some thoughts;

This nice sunset is kinda hidden over here, maybe rotating it around so that it's (off)centered behind the plank with the invis/keg of life?

Have you considered making these areas playable? Maybe some sniper ammo paks on the dotted spot

Keep up the GoodWorks effects69!
            LoPing
            Explosive High Voltage UT99

Comment

Thanks for the awesome feedback DS

I'm just cooking a new version right now.

I haven't messed with the sniper areas yet, but I have added a little island that you can get too + you can see the sunset from there Once it's cooked I'm gonna upload it before I head into work in an hours time.
              Win 10
              3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
              32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:

Comment

Version 02 is up! https://ut.rushbase.net/effects69/DM...wsNoEditor.pak

I ended up deleting all the rocks from my island as they were causing to many problems.

I haven't had the chance tp review and work on the castle sniper areas, but will by the next build.

I've probably missed some blocking volumes up as I did a rush build this morning before work.

Enjoy!

And thx for the great feedback, keep them coming!

Attached Files
                Win 10
                3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
                32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:

Comment

I did indeed forget to add blocking volumes to some of the crates in the island.. Oh well it will give people something to camp in until the next build OK off to work for the night :/
                  Win 10
                  3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
                  32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:

Comment

BiGUp for the update! Relocked onto the LoPing for your enjoyment.
                    LoPing
                    Explosive High Voltage UT99

Comment

Originally posted by DutchSmoke View Post
                      BiGUp for the update! Relocked onto the LoPing for your enjoyment.

Thx again DS!
                      Win 10
                      3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
                      32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:

Comment

Spawning in the air
                        Attached Files

Comment

Oops! Thx for letting me know!
                          Win 10
                          3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
                          32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:

Comment

The Map is not like in the picture to the map why?

Comment

Hey effects, I like the map the main arena is pretty solid, I think the vertical drops help reduce the line of sight a bit. I didn't feel like I was getting sniped by bots the whole time. There's also at least one dodge jump to the belt which is nice.

I think you have too many spawn points on the little island, more often than not the bots were just fighting each other out there and the main arena was empty. To be honest I think you could get away with no spawn points on the island. The water damage is a little much considering how easy it is to walk in. Maybe if the island had a sharp dropoff into the water (rocks, etc) the player would understand they shouldn't go in there. Good luck
                              DM-Nine | CTF-HolyOak

Comment

The map is exactly like the picture as it's a direct screenshot of the map itself.

Originally posted by Chris UT4 View Post
                                The Map is not like in the picture to the map why?
                                Win 10
                                3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
                                32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:

Comment

Working...
                                X