Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[PROTOTYPE] DM / CTF NorthernStorm

DM / CTF NorthernStorm

Primarily a death match map. Currently experimenting with a CTF layout to see how well the dm map works as a CTF base.

DM-
    NorthernStorm

Death match map for 4 to 6 people.

Download:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s8hmotzhx4...ditor.pak?dl=1
    /Game/Maps/H06/
    86cba48df3c90ac1d411dd1267594e9e

CTF-NorthernStorm

Capture the flag map for teams of 4 to 5 people.

Download:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6x1pwem3kz...ditor.pak?dl=1
    /Game/Maps/H06/
    6fde9c797824c883993cbba86f4bdd42
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Heresiarch; 03-31-2017, 02:17 PM.

I love simple and well thought things, so I liked the floorplan at the first run-through. Seems to be done effortlessly thanks to clean and modest brushwork. I'll be playing it more for sure.
    Reminds me the oldschool traditional quake stuff a bit, here and there, but you've put it into UT4 and made it fit really nice. You got the skills.

Btw, could you recook H04 and make it available again? Thanks!
    Last edited by insomnaut; 02-13-2016, 05:28 AM.
    @insomnaut aka charon / DM-Coma / ArmorWare

Comment

Ty for share'n your works with the rest of us Heresiarch! Locked & Loaded onto the LoPing Arena server for your enjoyment.
      LoPing
      Explosive High Voltage UT99

Comment

hi Heresiarch,

after DM-H04, You created another great map with this one. Fun to play, good movement and jump options, love it!
        Thanks for actively contributing with your passion!

Comment

Very nice, simple and well made map !
          Hope you'll try to mesh it soon

Comment

Thank you all for the positive comments. Since no one has any issues or complaints I'm going to wait it out till the complete Chill assets are made available and will have a go at meshing out the map with them.

Cheers DS for upload. H04 has been made available again and H05 is up for testing. Links are in the sig below if anyone is interested.
            Last edited by Heresiarch; 02-15-2016, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Just played in this map, and I gotta say I thought it was the best of your bunch so far. Simple but interesting designs, I never felt cramped, I always had a lot of room to battle and have good fights on.

But I gotta tell ya, put that belt somewhere else!! I ran past it once, and couldn't find it again for like 5 more minutes. Then I lost it again until the match was over. Gotta have it in an important part of the map like it's a "destination" so I always know where I want to head to. Other than that, I think the lifts move a little too slow. .

This map has a lot of promise though and I can see it being really fun in team showdown / TDM / FFA!!
              ChimmiChunga leads from the front, and DieHard UT holds the crown!!
              Frag video featuring Rookie
              Frag video featuring Phantaci
              Come find people to play with in IRC! All skill levels welcome!!

Comment

Looks really great!
                Win 10
                iMac (27-inch, Late 2013)
                3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
                32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
                NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4096 MB

Maps:
                DM-RadioActive (Work In progress) DM-Ethos (WIP) DM-QWERTY (WIP) DM-TwinFalls(WIP)
                2k4 DM-MoonGames, DM-Abrenabba, DM-Aphelion, DM-Pyrimid-Of-Gold, DM-UPH-Hexed, Dm-Saint, DM-LethalAdixion, DM-C4-Ariza, Dm-C4-SleepyTomb,

Comment

H06 updated to Beta002 and using a tentative title. Links in the opening post.

This update mostly contains experimentation with the architecture without interrupting the current playable areas.

There are a few tweaks to some playable areas.

- Raised up the thighpad platform.
                  - Raised up the roof for sniper/flak lift
                  - Increased some of the lift speeds
                  - Added additional drop down route to belt.

Cheers.

Comment

BigUp Heresiarch! Reloaded onto the LoPing for your enjoyment. (The servers still isn't listed but this issue will hopefully be resolved soon.)
                    LoPing

Comment

H06 updated to Beta003. This should be the last shell before moving to meshing stage - awaiting finalized chill assets as a starter.

Opening post has been updated with download link, server info, screenshots and fly through.

A few tweaks to gameplay areas:

-Fixed up blocking volume on stairs near vest.
                      -Opened up health position at lift between rockets and pulse.
                      -Added a tile that can be used as dodge short cut at Flak

Cheers.

Comment

Ty Heresiarch! reloaded onto the LoPing for your enjoyment. (Still awaiting the MCP fix)
                        LoPing

Comment

Cheers DS.

Comment

Recorded two 2v2 tdm match replays played by some of the local high level NZ / Aus players. Check it out.

Comment

I thik you have new version make with Chill Textures i cant not see

Comment

Working...
                              X