X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[REMOVED]DM-MatrixPort

==Removed==

___
    Last edited by TrumpetPro; 09-14-2017, 08:31 PM.

Hi TrumpetPro

no offence, but if you are to lazy to post screenshots, pleaple will be to lazy to download and give it a try! I was torned myself if i should download it on not.

I did, but after finding out that i is not compatible with the new build and does not appear in the map list, i deleted it unseen again. So if you want to have people be interrested in your work - and building a map is quite time consuming - you should also have the few minutes to provide a few pics... my 2cents ...

Comment

also use versioning with your WIP/Projects.... this game won't be done for a couple yrs so no hurry to call it "Final"! lol

example: DM-MatrixPort-WindowsNoEditor.pak <------ not using "versioning"!

example: DM-MatrixPort-V1-WindowsNoEditor.pak <------ using "versioning"!

... and yes, screenshots do make it better!

Good Luck, Have Fun!
      http://s5.postimg.org/edy9j9ykn/Laam...Forum_Sig1.jpg

http://aggressivewarriors.com -=- {AW}'s Community Map Test Server -=-
      http://s5.postimg.org/qsk8gc8zn/Instagib.gif

Comment

Originally posted by TrumpetPro View Post
        To install: Put the .pak file in YOUR_UT_INSTALL_DIRECTORY\UnrealTournament\Content\Paks
        Yeah, erm, that doesn't work, neither does your pak file.
        Maps:

DM-PSi ; DM-Genku ; DM-Untold Storage ; DM-Station (WIP) ; DM-HeatRay Physx (WIP)

DM/TSD-Formidable (WIP)

Comment

Some Mod should move this thread to "Work In Progress" as this is obviously a long way to go and we need to keep this sub clean.
          work: www.POLEGAR.pt

Comment

Don't be lazy, [MENTION=266101]TrumpetPro[/MENTION]! Ever!

DM-MatrixPort
            This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version
            This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version
            This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version

Fixed download:
            DM-MatrixPort for builds with network version 3008043

Attachments:

Spoiler

Originally posted by Laambo View Post
            also use versioning with your WIP/Projects.... this game won't be done for a couple yrs so no hurry to call it "Final"! lol

example: DM-MatrixPort-WindowsNoEditor.pak <------ not using "versioning"!

example: DM-MatrixPort-V1-WindowsNoEditor.pak <------ using "versioning"!
            Whenever you mention that, you should include that renaming should be down before packaging. Renaming the pakfile from "DM-MatrixPort-WindowsNoEditor.pak" to "DM-MatrixPort-V1-WindowsNoEditor.pak" (in order to include versioning) would cause the pak file not being mounted (=won't be listed, won't be able to load).

Btw. final doesn't not imply being 1.0 (or any other version). A single pre-version like 0.9 can be alpha, beta, or final as well. It depends on the authors scheme and the product itself. Therefore, I wouldn't use these release names without a semantic version.
            ] Map Scaler Tool | Betrayal for UT4 | No Spawn Protection | No Pickup Timer | BioLauncher (revived) | ForcePickupSpawn | Map cosmetics::P | Safe Spawn::P | Why numbers for Health/Armor suck!::ANALYSIS/CONCEPT
            ] UT3 Addons: NoMoreDemoGuy | PickupRespawnTweak | Mutate Spec | MutePawnSounds | NoPlayerBeacon | Epic FTW | Epic FOCK | TripodSound (... and many more)

Comment

Also don't forget to Version your works and join the rest of your fellow mappers at rushbase.

Comment

Working...
              X