X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Omg I love maps like these I remember playing dm bedroom on ut99 so much

Comment

Thank you
      I added the grenade launcher, fixed some small issues and rebuilded again for the newest version of today. First post is updated, have fun.
      :: My UT3 maps :: German UT3 mapping tutorials :: UT Art :: current UT4 map WIP ::

Comment

Thanks for the update EisWiesel!
        LoPing
        Explosive High Voltage UT99

Comment

Hey, I added a Christmas Version of the map and updated the first post with all infos.
          Basically, I added snow, fairy lights, candles, a christmas tree and lowered the lighting. The Standardversion will be still developed separately
          :: My UT3 maps :: German UT3 mapping tutorials :: UT Art :: current UT4 map WIP ::

Comment

Thank you for the xmas version EisWiesel! I hope you managed to fix the music. BigUp!
            LoPing

Comment

So fan!!! I remember similar map for UT99. There were several hidden locations, behind pictures, mirror, etc. reachable with translocator. Maybe you can implement the same

Comment

Thx so I will add some hidden places in the next Version. My last map for ut3, it was DOM-Gharden, had one as well.
                [MENTION=213318]DutchSmoke[/MENTION] I replaced the map-music but its not looping if you mean that I will try to find out how to make a looping one in the next version.

Comment

The music is still pretty loud, I don't hear anything else during warmup but fades out when the match starts. It's a matter of linking the music to the game settings music slider. If you pm barsam2a and ask him kindly, he'll help you out.
                  I experienced serious FPS drops around the map as well.
                  It's still nicely done for the rest, and liking the presents.Keep it Up!
                  LoPing

Comment

Thank you for pointing out the music-issue, I had no idea, but its fixed now There was a build update and map-music was gone for me (disabled in settings), so I didnt noticed that I could enable map-music at all.
                    I updated the map and improved the lighting and some places. Screens and Mapinfo + Downloadlink is updated now. Sorry for the effort ^^ but this one will be stay until the next engine-update I think. Have fun

Comment

Thank you for the update!
                      LoPing

Comment

I updated the level and download-info to the newest engine version 4.15 published yesterday on january 23... The music-volume is also lowered now.
                        This update seems to make most of the walls beeing really low-res on my end, but its not really that critical. Have fun

Comment

Thank you kind sir!
                          LoPing

Comment

Originally posted by DutchSmoke View Post
                            Thank you kind sir!
                            Great!!! Thx

Comment

New version is out again for the current build. Changed lighting a bit (less orange) and replaced the music

Comment

BiGUp for the recook EisWiesel!
                                LoPing

Comment

Working...
                                X