Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Version for Pre Alpha 0.1.9 is online with some new places to discover

I also made a video of the former version:
    :: My UT3 maps :: German UT3 mapping tutorials :: UT Art :: current UT4 map WIP ::

Comment

Thank you for the recookEisWiesel!
      LoPing
      Explosive High Voltage UT99

Comment

Another build, another update for the map. I had to rename it to apr2017v2. Enjoy
        :: My UT3 maps :: German UT3 mapping tutorials :: UT Art :: current UT4 map WIP ::

Comment

I was a little unmotivated the last days, sry. Its hot here and weeks ago since I played the game... The map and all links are updated for the new build.
          In the next version, I will change some weapons to include lightninggun, minigun and impacthammer.

Comment

Thanks for the recook EisWiesel!
            LoPing

Comment

Some mistake threw me back the last months and also I havnt played much again. However, i did some small improvements to fabric textures, added new weapons and made small changes... First post is updated, so hang on

Comment

Thank you kind sir!
                LoPing

Comment

Latest version is on the Unreal Carnage hub.
                  Unreal Carnage.com UT4 Maps: DM-Maelstrom DM-SpaceNoxx

Comment

Nice this makes me so happy!!! i remember playing these maps allot... cant wait to play them again on UT4... i will buy UT4 for sure!!!!! and i will create my own maps too.. i have some exparience with BF2 maps.. but back then i was not yet a multi lang / platform programmer and a maya graphics designer :- )
                    Thanks allot for making my day... share ppl.. get the word out there!

Comment

Can any one post me a link were i can get some more info on these UT99 "Big maps" for UT4 and keep my eye out for events and what not.. i really want to play these maps again!
                      Last edited by Pater429; 06-24-2019, 07:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X