DM-Apartment (giant fun map)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Can any one post me a link were i can get some more info on these UT99 "Big maps" for UT4 and keep my eye out for events and what not.. i really want to play these maps again!
    Last edited by Pater429; 06-24-2019, 07:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nice this makes me so happy!!! i remember playing these maps allot... cant wait to play them again on UT4... i will buy UT4 for sure!!!!! and i will create my own maps too.. i have some exparience with BF2 maps.. but back then i was not yet a multi lang / platform programmer and a maya graphics designer :- )
    Thanks allot for making my day... share ppl.. get the word out there!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Latest version is on the Unreal Carnage hub.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thank you kind sir!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Some mistake threw me back the last months and also I havnt played much again. However, i did some small improvements to fabric textures, added new weapons and made small changes... First post is updated, so hang on

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks for the recook EisWiesel!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I was a little unmotivated the last days, sry. Its hot here and weeks ago since I played the game... The map and all links are updated for the new build.
    In the next version, I will change some weapons to include lightninggun, minigun and impacthammer.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Another build, another update for the map. I had to rename it to apr2017v2. Enjoy

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thank you for the recookEisWiesel!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    New Version for Pre Alpha 0.1.9 is online with some new places to discover

I also made a video of the former version:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    BiGUp for the recook EisWiesel!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    New version is out again for the current build. Changed lighting a bit (less orange) and replaced the music

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by DutchSmoke View Post
    Thank you kind sir!
    Great!!! Thx

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thank you kind sir!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I updated the level and download-info to the newest engine version 4.15 published yesterday on january 23... The music-volume is also lowered now.
    This update seems to make most of the walls beeing really low-res on my end, but its not really that critical. Have fun

Leave a comment:

Working...
X