X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Totally remeshed level with Outpost style images and new d/l link in OP
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...sm.zombieultra

Comment

Updated map to version 5 which is the version i have now submitted to mapcore phase 2 thread

Comment

Cool version only on asteroids you had that little bit of polish is too edgy

Comment

great aesthetic feel

Comment

Originally posted by Chris UT4 View Post
            Cool version only on asteroids you had that little bit of polish is too edgy
            do you mean you think the first version looked better? the new version is pretty edgy i can see what you mean if thats what you mean ?

Comment

Updated this lvl for the newest build

New Stuff
              Color Grading To Match Improved Reflections In Ue4 Version 4.14
              Added Music Track
              General Bug Fixes With Layout
              Grenade Launcher replaces BioLauncher

Planning On Doing A Major remesh of lvl with a different and darker art style compared to the outpost mesh set so any ideas on how to improve layout would be much appreciated

Comment

Thanks for the update WarpSpasm!
                LoPing
                Explosive High Voltage UT99

Comment

Have updated map to newest jan 2017 build with lightning gun added

Comment

Just to let you know I installed your map on TheNutHouse Zark server. We did find a few things weird. One guy fell below the map and there was also a place you can go through a wall inside the map but you could come back out so not that big a deal. The main thing I noticed is the game play in general seems like your in slow motion or more like stuttery feeling. Almost gave us a headache playing. So for now I took it down, but once it gets updated it will be an awesome map...Great visual effects. Hope for an update soon so we can put it back into rotation. Thanks for all you do...Excellent work

Comment

Originally posted by Reckinball View Post
                      Just to let you know I installed your map on TheNutHouse Zark server. We did find a few things weird. One guy fell below the map and there was also a place you can go through a wall inside the map but you could come back out so not that big a deal. The main thing I noticed is the game play in general seems like your in slow motion or more like stuttery feeling. Almost gave us a headache playing. So for now I took it down, but once it gets updated it will be an awesome map...Great visual effects. Hope for an update soon so we can put it back into rotation. Thanks for all you do...Excellent work
                      Thanks for the info, when i get time i will go over the collision again...as for the stuttering maybe its got something to do with the server, i test on an 8 core amd with 16gb and a gtx970 and it runs fine so maybe it could have something to do with all the traps in the lvl ive followed epics method of replication as per their traproom example...so the map was stuttering for multiple people with different hardware configs from the same server? I think it was played online before without that issue but I havent gotten much feedback

Would really like to know if this amount of traps is causing an issue as i really want to build on the flame trap lvl idea

Comment

Wish I could help you out more. Only thing I can tell you is we are playing on a Hosted Server not a home server and I have only had that happen on this map and one other map. When I say stuttering kinda like when your going to aim its like it is a bit out of control like rubber band aim if that makes sense. Running around almost seemed like you were in a bit of slow motion. I was running a Radeon R9 series, another guy had evga gtx 780ti classified and another had a nvidia gtx 1080. Thats the ones I know. I also spoke with one of the guys said it was near the gas flames that he fell below the map and could see the map above him...lol He couldn't return....BTW if you would like us to test again and you join in let me know and I can put it on server and see if you have the problem on your end. Like I said we probably had 4 or 5 players on it when it was acting weird.

Dutchsmoke sent me this message about a problem I was having on his map Mamba just like your map it was doing the exact same thing.

@Dutchsmoke I think it's more related to the build than the map. It runs better in Low settings. All textured maps (for me) run badly, nowhere near the performance these maps enjoyed from the previous build.
                        Last edited by Reckinball; 01-29-2017, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Thank you for the update WarpSpasm!
                          @Reckinball DM-Mamba is AJ Weeks's map, not mine. I just play, host and comment when I can.
                          Also as Reckinball pointed out, some visuals;

There's the hole in the wall.

There's some blocking going on here on this ramp as well.

As for "slowness" on the map I've heard alot of fix's but what seem's to work for best most people is setting the cpu affinity down to 4cores.
                          Overall a great update so far and enjoyed by most who played on it. Keep it Up!
                          Last edited by ÐutchSmºke; 02-08-2017, 09:52 PM. Reason: Tested
                          LoPing

Comment

Originally posted by DutchSmoke View Post
                            Thank you for the update WarpSpasm!
                            @Reckinball DM-Mamba is AJ Weeks's map, not mine. I just play, host and comment when I can.
                            Also as Reckinball pointed out, some visuals;

There's the hole in the wall.

There's some blocking going on here on this ramp as well.

As for "slowness" on the map I've heard alot of fix's but what seem's to work for best most people is setting the cpu affinity down to 4cores.
                            Overall a great update so far and enjoyed by most who played on it. Keep it Up!
                            Thanks for playtesting and pointing out those glitches will fix those and improve map more for next update which should be soon

Comment

Updated map for new march 2017 build, fixed the issues mentioned above and more, also fixed custom music track not looping any feedback much appreciated as I would like to keep improving map, will eventually do a visual makeover once layout is better

Comment

Thank you for the recook WarpSpasm! Reloaded onto the LoPing for your enjoyment.
                                LoPing

Comment

Working...
                                X