DM-GasDroid JULY 12th Update 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Updated map for July 12th UT update details in OP....Any feedback on layout much appreciated

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Updated map for JUNE 2017 build...details in OP....Any feedback on layout much appreciated

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Highly appreciate the recook WarpSpasm!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    updated map for MAY 2017 build...detail in OP....any feedback on layout much appreciated

Leave a comment:

• replied
    updated map for april 2017 build....any feedback on layout and new visual look much appreciated

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thank you for the recook WarpSpasm! Reloaded onto the LoPing for your enjoyment.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Updated map for new march 2017 build, fixed the issues mentioned above and more, also fixed custom music track not looping any feedback much appreciated as I would like to keep improving map, will eventually do a visual makeover once layout is better

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by DutchSmoke View Post
    Thank you for the update WarpSpasm!
    @Reckinball DM-Mamba is AJ Weeks's map, not mine. I just play, host and comment when I can.
    Also as Reckinball pointed out, some visuals;

There's the hole in the wall.

There's some blocking going on here on this ramp as well.

As for "slowness" on the map I've heard alot of fix's but what seem's to work for best most people is setting the cpu affinity down to 4cores.
    Overall a great update so far and enjoyed by most who played on it. Keep it Up!
    Thanks for playtesting and pointing out those glitches will fix those and improve map more for next update which should be soon

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thank you for the update WarpSpasm!
    @Reckinball DM-Mamba is AJ Weeks's map, not mine. I just play, host and comment when I can.
    Also as Reckinball pointed out, some visuals;

There's the hole in the wall.

There's some blocking going on here on this ramp as well.

As for "slowness" on the map I've heard alot of fix's but what seem's to work for best most people is setting the cpu affinity down to 4cores.
    Overall a great update so far and enjoyed by most who played on it. Keep it Up!
    Last edited by ÐutchSmºke; 02-08-2017, 09:52 PM. Reason: Tested

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Wish I could help you out more. Only thing I can tell you is we are playing on a Hosted Server not a home server and I have only had that happen on this map and one other map. When I say stuttering kinda like when your going to aim its like it is a bit out of control like rubber band aim if that makes sense. Running around almost seemed like you were in a bit of slow motion. I was running a Radeon R9 series, another guy had evga gtx 780ti classified and another had a nvidia gtx 1080. Thats the ones I know. I also spoke with one of the guys said it was near the gas flames that he fell below the map and could see the map above him...lol He couldn't return....BTW if you would like us to test again and you join in let me know and I can put it on server and see if you have the problem on your end. Like I said we probably had 4 or 5 players on it when it was acting weird.

Dutchsmoke sent me this message about a problem I was having on his map Mamba just like your map it was doing the exact same thing.

@Dutchsmoke I think it's more related to the build than the map. It runs better in Low settings. All textured maps (for me) run badly, nowhere near the performance these maps enjoyed from the previous build.
    Last edited by Reckinball; 01-29-2017, 08:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Reckinball View Post
    Just to let you know I installed your map on TheNutHouse Zark server. We did find a few things weird. One guy fell below the map and there was also a place you can go through a wall inside the map but you could come back out so not that big a deal. The main thing I noticed is the game play in general seems like your in slow motion or more like stuttery feeling. Almost gave us a headache playing. So for now I took it down, but once it gets updated it will be an awesome map...Great visual effects. Hope for an update soon so we can put it back into rotation. Thanks for all you do...Excellent work
    Thanks for the info, when i get time i will go over the collision again...as for the stuttering maybe its got something to do with the server, i test on an 8 core amd with 16gb and a gtx970 and it runs fine so maybe it could have something to do with all the traps in the lvl ive followed epics method of replication as per their traproom example...so the map was stuttering for multiple people with different hardware configs from the same server? I think it was played online before without that issue but I havent gotten much feedback

Would really like to know if this amount of traps is causing an issue as i really want to build on the flame trap lvl idea

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Just to let you know I installed your map on TheNutHouse Zark server. We did find a few things weird. One guy fell below the map and there was also a place you can go through a wall inside the map but you could come back out so not that big a deal. The main thing I noticed is the game play in general seems like your in slow motion or more like stuttery feeling. Almost gave us a headache playing. So for now I took it down, but once it gets updated it will be an awesome map...Great visual effects. Hope for an update soon so we can put it back into rotation. Thanks for all you do...Excellent work

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Have updated map to newest jan 2017 build with lightning gun added

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks for the update WarpSpasm!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Updated this lvl for the newest build

New Stuff
    Color Grading To Match Improved Reflections In Ue4 Version 4.14
    Added Music Track
    General Bug Fixes With Layout
    Grenade Launcher replaces BioLauncher

Planning On Doing A Major remesh of lvl with a different and darker art style compared to the outpost mesh set so any ideas on how to improve layout would be much appreciated

Leave a comment:

Working...
X