Clear All

While Rushbase is down, is an alternate download link CLICK HERE
    Win 10
    iMac (27-inch, Late 2013)
    3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
    32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4096 MB

Maps:
    DM-RadioActive (Work In progress) DM-Ethos (WIP) DM-QWERTY (WIP) DM-TwinFalls(WIP)
    2k4 DM-MoonGames, DM-Abrenabba, DM-Aphelion, DM-Pyrimid-Of-Gold, DM-UPH-Hexed, Dm-Saint, DM-LethalAdixion, DM-C4-Ariza, Dm-C4-SleepyTomb,

Comment

Great looking map! The design kinda reminds me of Crysis/FarCry, it would be a great design concept for this map.

Gonna try playing it on the weekend
      CHAOS en Krojerk Gaming - UT Maps gameplay, Full Unreal Walkthrough and more!

Comment

Originally posted by effects69 View Post
        UPDATE... Maps don't load if game type is set to Showdown, I had to change it to DM for server to run the PAK file. Here is the updated version.. DOWNLOAD V04-1 HERE
        I have no issues with this with my Hub!

... the map will play in all three game types that I add to ! ... must be something in custom rulesets ppl are doing that is causing this!?

http://aggressivewarriors.com -=- {AW}'s Community Map Test Server -=-

Comment

Odd, I think there have been a few servers that won't run maps set to showdown.

Originally posted by Laambo View Post

... the map will play in all three game types that I add to ! ... must be something in custom rulesets ppl are doing that is causing this!?
          Win 10
          3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
          32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:
          DM-RadioActive (Work In progress) DM-Ethos (WIP) DM-QWERTY (WIP) DM-TwinFalls(WIP)
          2k4 DM-MoonGames, DM-Abrenabba, DM-Aphelion, DM-Pyrimid-Of-Gold, DM-UPH-Hexed, Dm-Saint, DM-LethalAdixion, DM-C4-Ariza, Dm-C4-SleepyTomb,

Comment

Indeed this should not present a problem for hubs, it seems server related. I've come across other new build recooked maps which ended up override'n server DM rules and at match end, the custom maplist gets reverted to default! *Setting the game/rules ini's to readonly fix's this but then the server just crash's.
            LoPing
            Explosive High Voltage UT99

Comment

@ effects69 if you have a link to the problem map (V4?) I would like to test this on a traditional server to see if I get same results please!

... I don't know why a DM game on a Hub would be treated any different than on a traditional DM server!? .... same server dl files!?

I would like to test/confirm this!

Comment

Sure, I will upload and sent it to you over ut chat.

@ effects69 if you have a link to the problem map (V4?) I would like to test this on a traditional server to see if I get same results please!

... I don't know why a DM game on a Hub would be treated any different than on a traditional DM server!? .... same server dl files!?

I would like to test/confirm this!
                Win 10
                3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
                32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:

Comment

Originally posted by DutchSmoke View Post
                  Indeed this should not present a problem for hubs, it seems server related. I've come across other new build recooked maps which ended up override'n server DM rules and at match end, the custom maplist gets reverted to default! *Setting the game/rules ini's to readonly fix's this but then the server just crash's.
                  your running a DM server correct? ... or you running showdown only now?

Comment

your running a DM server correct? ... or you running showdown only now?
                    Strictly DM on the LoPing Arena server and have always been able to run effects69 maps flawlessly
                    LoPing
                    Explosive High Voltage UT99

Comment

Originally posted by DutchSmoke View Post
                      Strictly DM on the LoPing Arena server and have always been able to run effects69 maps flawlessly
                      roger that....getting ready to test this! .... fingers crossed! ; )

Comment

ok, just tested this out and had NO issues what so ever! ....Keep in mind that maps over 100MB still have dl issues and will "time out" all you need to do is hit the "Reconnect" to server and everything is fine! ... this has been an issue for awhile now even before 4.12!

Comment

I started working on this again today, I've decided to build up some of the banks with rocks, that way it gives extra cover around the map.

Laambo made me aware of some blocking volume issues, I will address this in the next PAK.
                          Attached Files
                          Win 10
                          3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
                          32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:

Comment

Attached Files
                            Win 10
                            3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
                            32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:

Comment

I've also started to build a small cave.

Attached Files
                              Win 10
                              3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
                              32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:

Comment

Originally posted by effects69 View Post
                                I've also started to build a small cave.

OMIGOD that looks sweet!
                                Unreal Carnage.com UT4 Maps: DM-Maelstrom DM-SpaceNoxx

Comment

Working...
                                X