Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MΛuL View Post
    OMIGOD that looks sweet!

Thanks man! I'm probably gonna work on it a little more tomorrow and see what I can come up with
    Win 10
    iMac (27-inch, Late 2013)
    3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
    32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4096 MB

Maps:
    DM-RadioActive (Work In progress) DM-Ethos (WIP) DM-QWERTY (WIP) DM-TwinFalls(WIP)
    2k4 DM-MoonGames, DM-Abrenabba, DM-Aphelion, DM-Pyrimid-Of-Gold, DM-UPH-Hexed, Dm-Saint, DM-LethalAdixion, DM-C4-Ariza, Dm-C4-SleepyTomb,

Comment

messing with textures right now.

I really need some nice waterfall and water drip emitters.

Attached Files
      Win 10
      3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
      32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:
      DM-RadioActive (Work In progress) DM-Ethos (WIP) DM-QWERTY (WIP) DM-TwinFalls(WIP)
      2k4 DM-MoonGames, DM-Abrenabba, DM-Aphelion, DM-Pyrimid-Of-Gold, DM-UPH-Hexed, Dm-Saint, DM-LethalAdixion, DM-C4-Ariza, Dm-C4-SleepyTomb,

Comment

A little more caveage.

Attached Files
        Win 10
        3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
        32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:

Comment

Attached Files
          Win 10
          3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
          32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:

Comment

That's not caveage, that's cave cleavage . Nice!
            Unreal Carnage.com UT4 Maps: DM-Maelstrom DM-SpaceNoxx

Comment

Nothing like showing off your caveage!

Originally posted by MΛuL View Post
              That's not caveage, that's cave cleavage . Nice!
              Win 10
              3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
              32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:

Comment

WOW i love the design of this map! Awesome work effects!

Im uploading it to my HUB

Comment

Thanks so much man! I appreciate it )

Keep your eye out for new updates, because it's for a contest it gets updated more frequently than my other maps.

Originally posted by N0ct3m View Post
                  WOW i love the design of this map! Awesome work effects!

Im uploading it to my HUB
                  Win 10
                  3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
                  32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:

Comment

I'm seeing if having a tunnel linking both pond will work or not.

Attached Files
                    Win 10
                    3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
                    32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:

Comment

Been working on a custom tunnel mesh, so far so good. This is a shot without the texture applied.

Attached Files
                      Win 10
                      3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
                      32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:

Comment

I've been playing this map for a while and yesterday I made a gameplay video with some comments :P

(Does someone knows how to make recorded videos looks less laggy? since even Bandicam shows me that fps is 40~55 in this video it looks like less than 30)
                        CHAOS en Krojerk Gaming - UT Maps gameplay, Full Unreal Walkthrough and more!

Comment

That's super awesome of you man! Thanks!

I've already started working on making the map look all pretty, added different landscape textures, mud, dirt, grass and so on. I've also added a tunnel connecting both ponds and started to add rocks and walls around the map. I like the idea of making the jump pads fir better, As far as the bots. I don't this I can do anything about that, They are just stupid until Epic tweek them more. They always crouch on the spot when they have the sniper and they always get stuck in the water trying to get the small health veils that you have to wall slide to get to. You will drown if your under the water long enough, but the bot are constantly jumping for air.

Thanks so much for your feed back and the work you put into it, it's very much appreciated!

Originally posted by DiXiMaN View Post
                          I've been playing this map for a while and yesterday I made a gameplay video with some comments :P

(Does someone knows how to make recorded videos looks less laggy? since even Bandicam shows me that fps is 40~55 in this video it looks like less than 30)
                          Win 10
                          3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
                          32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:

Comment

Originally posted by DiXiMaN View Post

Shadowplay?

Shadowplay and most H264 inspired recorders loose a lot of video data though, by cutting off the top and bottom of the 0-255 range and giving you 16-235, which is why most capturing techniques look grey and washed-out.

I believe Fraps using a raw/uncompressed codec will give you the best quality, but also DXTory has the option of using whatever codec you want.

If it says 4:2:0/4:2:2 and not 4:4:4, then the quality will be poor. Shadowplay is 4:2:0 and most codecs via DXTory are 4:2:2

To be honest, it's all academic if you upload to YouTube as they compress to 4:2:0 anyway, which is why YouTube looks like dog poo.

The new GPU's from nVidia ( 10XX ) have H265, and although I haven't seen the specifications yet, I imagine they are going to provide 4:4:4 Shadowplay through the GeForce experience API. Pre 10XX, gpu's from nvidia had/have H264 encoders on-chip, something ATI/AMD couldn't figure out.
                            Maps:

DM-PSi ; DM-Genku ; DM-Untold Storage ; DM-Station (WIP) ; DM-HeatRay Physx (WIP)

DM/TSD-Formidable (WIP)

Comment

VERSION 5

I've done a little bit of mesh work, not a lot of time to work on my maps as I have a night job + I'm trying to move from LA to Nashville.

I've added a temporary mushroom mesh to the jump pads (not been able to work out how to remove the direction arrows yet) + I've added some silly sounds to the pads (also temporary) just for fun

I've added a tunnel connecting both ponds with an invis pickup and health inside.

Blocking volumes still need a lot of work, but at least you can get a feel to where I'm going with this.

BIG THANKS to
                              thatscrawnyki for redoing the UV's on my tunnel mesh!

I've also added some extra paths.

Have fun!
                              Win 10
                              3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
                              32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:

Comment

Ty effects69! v5 reloaded onto the LoPing.
                                LoPing
                                Explosive High Voltage UT99

Comment

Working...
                                X