Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[PROTOTYPE] DM-TwinFalls [MapCore Showdown Contest Submission]

Updated to V10

“I agree that this content constitutes a Submission under the Unreal Engine EULA ( https://www.unrealengine.com/eula ).”

A BIG thanks to -Neil (CaptainMigraine) for letting me use some of his meshes

Attached Files
    Last edited by effects69; 11-12-2016, 03:09 AM.
    Win 10
    iMac (27-inch, Late 2013)
    3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
    32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4096 MB

Maps:
    DM-RadioActive (Work In progress) DM-Ethos (WIP) DM-QWERTY (WIP) DM-TwinFalls(WIP)
    2k4 DM-MoonGames, DM-Abrenabba, DM-Aphelion, DM-Pyrimid-Of-Gold, DM-UPH-Hexed, Dm-Saint, DM-LethalAdixion, DM-C4-Ariza, Dm-C4-SleepyTomb,

Niceness effects69! Locked and loaded onto the <elusive>LoPing Arena for your enjoyment & GL with the contest!

On the trial run I noticed the maps ambient waterfall sound is overpowering - you can bearly hear the weapons, more testing will follow!

Admins:

RedirectReferences=(PackageName="DM-TwinFalls-Alpha-v01-WindowsNoEditor",PackageURLProtocol="https",PackageURL="ut.rushbase.net/effects69/DM-TwinFalls-Alpha-v01-WindowsNoEditor.pak",PackageChecksum="323DDE1BDA49BC15795D307C59413F1C")
    MapRotation=/Game/DM-TwinFalls/DM-TwinFalls-Alpha-v01
    LoPing
    Explosive High Voltage UT99

Comment

Wow, FX comes out guns a'blazin'! Looks insanely fun! Looking forward to trying it out!
      Unreal Carnage.com UT4 Maps: DM-Maelstrom DM-SpaceNoxx

Comment

Thanks man!

The sound issue is easy to fix.

Originally posted by DutchSmoke View Post
        Niceness effects69! Locked and loaded onto the <elusive>LoPing Arena for your enjoyment & GL with the contest!

On the trial run I noticed the maps ambient waterfall sound is overpowering - you can bearly hear the weapons, more testing will follow!

Admins:

RedirectReferences=(PackageName="DM-TwinFalls-Alpha-v01-WindowsNoEditor",PackageURLProtocol="https",PackageURL="ut.rushbase.net/effects69/DM-TwinFalls-Alpha-v01-WindowsNoEditor.pak",PackageChecksum="323DDE1BDA49BC15795D307C59413F1C")
        Win 10
        3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
        32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:
        DM-RadioActive (Work In progress) DM-Ethos (WIP) DM-QWERTY (WIP) DM-TwinFalls(WIP)
        2k4 DM-MoonGames, DM-Abrenabba, DM-Aphelion, DM-Pyrimid-Of-Gold, DM-UPH-Hexed, Dm-Saint, DM-LethalAdixion, DM-C4-Ariza, Dm-C4-SleepyTomb,

Comment

Originally posted by M^uL View Post
          Wow, FX comes out guns a'blazin'! Looks insanely fun! Looking forward to trying it out!

Cheers m8! I hope it plays well!
          Win 10
          3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
          32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:

Comment

And thanks for the admin info m8!

Admins:

Win 10
            3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
            32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:

Comment

I'm going to try adding some navmesh blocking volumes too, see if it helps with the bot problem.
              Win 10
              3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
              32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:

Comment

The bot problem I didn't have a chance to test - honestly not an issue consider'n the build state and after some Bashing (and I mean Bash like it was '89) on it.. I had to drop my 2¢'s on this kickass map.. If you don't know, get to know.

I found a bug fix to the ambient sound as well (for now). If you find it too loud you can turn it off by way of turning your graphics settings to low then back to your original settings (Epic).
                LoPing

Comment

Thanks man I appreciate it For some reason the sound is pretty quiet on my system, must be my settings.

Today I have been adding more coverage throughout the map, extra tress and rocks and so on, giving players more places to hide and duck and cover if needed.

The bot problem I didn't have a chance to test - honestly not an issue consider'n the build state and after some Bashing (and I mean Bash like it was '89) on it.. I had to drop my 2¢'s on this kickass map.. If you don't know, get to know.

I found a bug fix to the ambient sound as well (for now). If you find it too loud you can turn it off by way of turning your graphics settings to low then back to your original settings (Epic).
                  Win 10
                  3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
                  32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:

Comment

Version 02 ready for testing:

I've scaled the map slightly larger and added more cover. DOWNLOAD V02 HERE

Original post also updated.
                    Attached Files
                    Win 10
                    3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
                    32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:

Comment

Ty effects69! V02 Reloaded onto the LoPing for your enjoyment.
                      LoPing

Comment

Thank you kind sir!

Ty effects69! V02 Reloaded onto the LoPing for your enjoyment.
                        Win 10
                        3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
                        32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:

Comment

Bump! Version 2 is ready for testing. Any major changes I should make before May the 2nd?
                          Win 10
                          3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
                          32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:

Comment

After playing it online with real people a couple of times, I've decided to just go with one of each weapon. I'm working on the new placements right now.
                            Win 10
                            3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
                            32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:

Comment

I'm almost done with V03, new weapon and item placement,and less health.
                              Win 10
                              3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
                              32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:

Comment

Working...
                              X