Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DM-Biohazard (UT3 Remake)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    [PROTOTYPE] DM-Biohazard (UT3 Remake)

    Remake of the UT3 Map Biohazard. (106 Megabyte)

    https://ut.rushbase.net/TIGER/DM-Bio...wsNoEditor.pak
    or
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_GEqqQxp-uAODMySTgyck1nbGs

    Admins:
    RedirectReferences=(PackageName="DM-Biohazard_v1a-WindowsNoEditor",PackageURLProtocol="https",PackageURL="ut.rushbase.net/TIGER/DM-Biohazard_v1a-WindowsNoEditor.pak",PackageChecksum="2588102FD134782C31798ED9D8700A41")
    MapRotation=/Game/DM-Biohazard_v1/DM-Biohazard_v1a

    Thank you for the Server-Info DutchSmoke!

    Every suggestions and feedback welcome!













    Attached Files
    Last edited by T.I.G.E.R.; 05-14-2016, 02:15 PM.
    WIP Maps: DM-Biohazard

    #2
    About time you got this beast online
    Great work!
    WIP - Maps (UT - Build 0.1.12.1): https://goo.gl/v8ze8Y
    Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/barsam2a

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by barsam2a View Post
      About time you got this beast online
      Great work!

      indeed...

      Thanks
      WIP Maps: DM-Biohazard

      Comment


        #4
        The download link is not working

        Comment


          #5
          yes, it seems rushbase is down now...
          WIP - Maps (UT - Build 0.1.12.1): https://goo.gl/v8ze8Y
          Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/barsam2a

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by barsam2a View Post
            yes, it seems rushbase is down now...
            Ty T.I.G.E.R.! so while we wait on rushbase to recover.. (pre)loaded onto the LoPing Arena for your enjoyment.

            Admins:
            RedirectReferences=(PackageName="DM-Biohazard_v1a-WindowsNoEditor",PackageURLProtocol="http",PackageURL="nl1.gamingredirect.com/6532597845/LoPingArena/TIGER/DM-Biohazard_v1a-WindowsNoEditor.pak",PackageChecksum="2588102FD134782C31798ED9D8700A41")
            MapRotation=/Game/DM-Biohazard_v1/DM-Biohazard_v1a
            Last edited by ÐutchSmºke; 05-15-2016, 12:16 PM. Reason: Redirects fixed

            Comment


              #7
              While rushbase is down here's another map-link (in consent with T.I.G.E.R.):

              https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_...DMySTgyck1nbGs
              WIP - Maps (UT - Build 0.1.12.1): https://goo.gl/v8ze8Y
              Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/barsam2a

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by DutchSmoke View Post
                Ty T.I.G.E.R.! so while we wait on rushbase to recover.. (pre)loaded onto the LoPing Arena for your enjoyment.

                Admins:
                RedirectReferences=(PackageName="DM-Biohazard_v1a-WindowsNoEditor",PackageURLProtocol="https",PackageURL="ut.rushbase.net/TIGER/DM-Biohazard_v1a-WindowsNoEditor.pak",PackageChecksum="2588102FD134782C31798ED9D8700A41")
                MapRotation=/Game/DM-Biohazard_v1/DM-Biohazard_v1a
                Thanks for the Server-Info and googledriveupload. Both added to OP.
                WIP Maps: DM-Biohazard

                Comment


                  #9
                  Great start! I had a very quick run around late last night.

                  I suggested changing the glass texture on the windows to something players can see.

                  Are you planning on adding snow to this map like the original? If so there are some DM-Chill assets that work pretty well, I'm using them for my DM-RadioActive map.
                  Win 10
                  iMac (27-inch, Late 2013)
                  3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
                  32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
                  NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4096 MB

                  Maps:
                  DM-RadioActive (Work In progress) DM-Ethos (WIP) DM-QWERTY (WIP) DM-TwinFalls(WIP)
                  2k4 DM-MoonGames, DM-Abrenabba, DM-Aphelion, DM-Pyrimid-Of-Gold, DM-UPH-Hexed, Dm-Saint, DM-LethalAdixion, DM-C4-Ariza, Dm-C4-SleepyTomb,

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by effects69 View Post
                    Great start! I had a very quick run around late last night.

                    I suggested changing the glass texture on the windows to something players can see.

                    Are you planning on adding snow to this map like the original? If so there are some DM-Chill assets that work pretty well, I'm using them for my DM-RadioActive map.
                    Thanks for checking out my map and for your suggestions.
                    I will change the windows to something like in the original (grates) and I'll check out the Chill snow assets.
                    Your map Radioactive is very nice, can't wait to see it fully meshed.
                    WIP Maps: DM-Biohazard

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Thanks man! I look forward to seeing Bio progress

                      Originally posted by T.I.G.E.R. View Post
                      Thanks for checking out my map and for your suggestions.
                      I will change the windows to something like in the original (grates) and I'll check out the Chill snow assets.
                      Your map Radioactive is very nice, can't wait to see it fully meshed.
                      Win 10
                      iMac (27-inch, Late 2013)
                      3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
                      32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
                      NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4096 MB

                      Maps:
                      DM-RadioActive (Work In progress) DM-Ethos (WIP) DM-QWERTY (WIP) DM-TwinFalls(WIP)
                      2k4 DM-MoonGames, DM-Abrenabba, DM-Aphelion, DM-Pyrimid-Of-Gold, DM-UPH-Hexed, Dm-Saint, DM-LethalAdixion, DM-C4-Ariza, Dm-C4-SleepyTomb,

                      Comment


                        #12
                        After playing this online with you guys I noticed a few things. I found I was bumping into the meshes too much, Maybe remove the mesh collision and use blocking volumes, that way it will make the walls smooth.
                        Win 10
                        iMac (27-inch, Late 2013)
                        3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
                        32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
                        NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4096 MB

                        Maps:
                        DM-RadioActive (Work In progress) DM-Ethos (WIP) DM-QWERTY (WIP) DM-TwinFalls(WIP)
                        2k4 DM-MoonGames, DM-Abrenabba, DM-Aphelion, DM-Pyrimid-Of-Gold, DM-UPH-Hexed, Dm-Saint, DM-LethalAdixion, DM-C4-Ariza, Dm-C4-SleepyTomb,

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by effects69 View Post
                          After playing this online with you guys I noticed a few things. I found I was bumping into the meshes too much, Maybe remove the mesh collision and use blocking volumes, that way it will make the walls smooth.

                          Thanks again for your feedback! will try to improve it
                          WIP Maps: DM-Biohazard

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Compatible version (v13) for the current UT build can be found here:

                            https://www.utzone.de/forum/download...o=file&id=4369
                            or
                            https://utcc.unrealpugs.com/map/106-DM-Biohazard
                            WIP - Maps (UT - Build 0.1.12.1): https://goo.gl/v8ze8Y
                            Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/barsam2a

                            Comment


                              #15
                              v13 is/has been loaded up and the links point to it as well Hope you ment v14

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X