Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Metalfist View Post

I am not really planning on porting 1:1 custom UT99 maps, only official ones.
    However it sounds fun to remake bedrooms with updated graphics. I used to play that map with Strangelove (SLV) too
    Dude, can't believe you've made it, awesome! Just noticed it's been up a week or so! First thing to try when I'm home today! Thank you so much!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by metalron View Post

Hey, little late to the party, this is awesome Any plans to make any more? Some of us looooooove bedrooms
    I am not really planning on porting 1:1 custom UT99 maps, only official ones.
    However it sounds fun to remake bedrooms with updated graphics. I used to play that map with Strangelove (SLV) too

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Metalfist View Post
    Glad you like the maps

@Winter The correct scale is currently 2.5 (calculated) and they are all scaled like that. The headroom in Grinder is also small in UT99.
    Hey, little late to the party, this is awesome Any plans to make any more? Some of us looooooove bedrooms

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Big thank you from my side for all the effort in porting the maps and mutators! _O_

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Glad you like the maps

@Winter The correct scale is currently 2.5 (calculated) and they are all scaled like that. The headroom in Grinder is also small in UT99.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Awesome! BigUp for the additions Metalfist!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Very nice conversion quality as always Metalfist very close to UT99 rendering.
    I would recommend however to scale up a bit the maps, specially grinder because head can touch ceiling when side-dodging in some areas.
    I assume this has been converted maybe with the default "2.2X" scale. After some testing with some other maps from Unreal Engine 1, the good scale seems to be 2.4 at least.
    Ofc hard to have perfect scale sometimes since player height, jump height are not the same between Unreal (tournament) games.
    Anyway, good job for this! At least since there is no UT updates since ages, no longer need for you to repack all these maps at each new engine update.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    DM-Grinder, DM-Conveyor and DM-Pressure added!
    The traps are working too!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    And to you all the best for 2018 Metalfist! Highly appreciated additions to kickoff the New Year with!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    DM-Bishop, DM-Closer, DM-Turbine & DM-Zeto added
    Last edited by Metalfist; 12-31-2017, 03:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nice stuff. All placed on the Hub.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks a lot!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Recooked for new build!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Wow...these are actually very good and quite playable not to mention nostalgic! And, big bonus is they play well while keeping the GPU nice and cool. The fancy new ones run 20C hotter!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    These are all available under the classic tab on Unreal Carnage. Fun stuff!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X