Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THX for the update m8
    Stevie's corner
    Maps, DM-Dakylian, DM-Elik, DM-Akar, DM-Aryth, DM-Aly, CTF-Infiltrate, DM-Delta
    Links, UE4 links (guide, tut), UE4 resources, Tools and resources

Comment

hi mate, this is looking very good, and i m sure it will be my favorite version ! nice job so far
      http://unrealoldfriends.activeboard.com

Comment

Originally posted by Stevelois View Post
        THX for the update m8
        Thanks Stevelois for checking out!

Originally posted by Blitz View Post
        hi mate, this is looking very good, and i m sure it will be my favorite version ! nice job so far
        Thanks Blitz!
        I am sure it will be one of my favorites too. Sometimes I feel I can't wait to get it done.

Originally posted by DutchSmoke View Post
        Thank you kind sir!
        Thanks for the support! DutchSmoke!

Map Updated!

The Latest Version:

Download The Pak from One of The Links:
        >>> Dropbox <<<
        >>> ALLNOOBS<<<
        I agree that this content constitutes a Submission under the Unreal Engine EULA ( https://www.unrealengine.com/eula ).

For Server Setup:
        Code:
        MapRotation=/Game/Maps/DM-Peak/DM-Peak_20170522

RedirectReferences=(PackageName="DM-Peak_20170522-WindowsNoEditor.pak", PackageURLProtocol="https", PackageURL="redirect.allnoobs.com/ut4//users/chongleebnwc2da/DM-Peak_20170522-WindowsNoEditor.pak", PackageChecksum="d3d326a96c64f361d3f84bcf68b6fd55")

Click image for larger version

Name:	Peak_DOM_Points_20170522.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	460.9 KB
ID:	388000

Recook and add UT generic objective points to support Domination (BP based one)
        Last edited by chonglee; 05-22-2017, 10:24 PM.
        [WIP]: DM-Deck(Remake) | DM-DeepBlue | DM-Peak(Remake)

My stuff: @ Youtube | @ Small site | @ My blog

Comment

Thank you kind sir!
          LoPing
          Explosive High Voltage UT99

Comment

Updated!
            The Latest Version:

>>> Dropbox <<<
            >>> ALLNOOBS<<<
            I agree that this content constitutes a Submission under the Unreal Engine EULA ( https://www.unrealengine.com/eula ).

For Server Setup:
            Code:
            MapRotation=/Game/Maps/DM-Peak/DM-Peak_20170701

RedirectReferences=(PackageName="DM-Peak_20170701-WindowsNoEditor.pak", PackageURLProtocol="https", PackageURL="redirect.allnoobs.com/ut4//users/chongleebnwc2da/DM-Peak_20170701-WindowsNoEditor.pak", PackageChecksum="1d0992ff95034a511e3d9cc18d3239e7")
            Changes:
            [20170701]
            - Slightly faster lifts on the tower side
            - Recook
            - Come up with a concept for the visual (not really in the map yet)

Comment

Name:	Peak_Concept.jpg
Size:	316.2 KB
ID:	390034

Although Peak is not my current priority, I do sometimes think about what to do further for this map. Have been having this idea for a while. It's a surreal space where you have things like black hole and storm. Things don't make sense but interesting enough.

Looking at what Quake Champions maps have, I do feel at this point Unreal Tournament maps could use more bizarre elements.

Comment

concept looks amazing though

Comment

Please make this as next Update i love it this is nice

Comment

It would be fun if sometimes players are on the roofs beating lightning accompanied by a strong thunder

Comment

Can't believe I missed this concept. That looks like a wicked idea to me!

Originally posted by chonglee View Post

Name:	Peak_Concept.jpg
Size:	316.2 KB
ID:	390034

Although Peak is not my current priority, I do sometimes think about what to do further for this map. Have been having this idea for a while. It's a surreal space where you have things like black hole and storm. Things don't make sense but interesting enough.

Looking at what Quake Champions maps have, I do feel at this point Unreal Tournament maps could use more bizarre elements.

Comment

Please Recok 0.12.1

Comment

links are down

Comment

I am back and will see if I could do an update for the map soon. If not at least a recook.

Comment

New version!!

The Latest Version:

>>> UTCC <<<

Map Name:
                              DM-Peak

Map Description:
                              A remake of this map

Changes:
                              [20180311]
                              - Shock rifle pit is no longer facing the belt room
                              - The catwalk around the hp next to the mega health lift
                              - Narrower path to the central lift
                              - Width adjustment for some bridges
                              - Lift sound adjustment to make each sound a bit different
                              - For details check this post (URL to be added)

Screenshots
                              Click image for larger version  Name:	HighresScreenshot00014.jpg Views:	1 Size:	141.5 KB ID:	397758Click image for larger version  Name:	HighresScreenshot00015.jpg Views:	1 Size:	180.0 KB ID:	397759
                              Click image for larger version  Name:	HighresScreenshot00016.jpg Views:	1 Size:	166.6 KB ID:	397760

Some details about the changes.

Picture below,

A) Extended the planks to make this connected. Now it is much less annoying for a lift jump from the central lift to this armor.
                              B) Previously this was just a low wall. It was not interesting at all, and sometimes you can jump over it and fall out of the map. With this change, The top of the wall is now walkable and connects to the 2nd floor of the tower. That adds a bit more connectivity to that room. The overhead planks are also interesting for creating a bit vertical gameplay around the ramp. Added vials on that corner as I feel this 25 hp alone was not enough to make this area a place you'd remember to go.
                              C) Customized the movement curve of this lift. During the first half (roughly) from the ground to the armor, it moves a little bit slower, and in the 2nd half it speeds up. Also it takes a bit more than half second longer to get to the top. The result is, you are now able to comfortably get to the armor (you step on the lift and jump right after it starts).
                              D) Enlarged the ground surface at these two areas. Good for B, and less cramped feeling after being teleported there.
                              E) Added a mark for the teleoprter exit.
                              Click image for larger version  Name:	HighresScreenshot00017.jpg Views:	1 Size:	267.3 KB ID:	397761

A) Wider (one more plank)
                              B) This part gets elevated a bit, to prevent chances of falling out of the map when you dodge from the upper side of that ramp.
                              C) The path in front of that lift is now much narrower. This lift is a shortcut for sure so it deserves a bit more risk. Also the other part around the corner could reduce a bit falling out of map.
                              D) This window is now a bit higher. Easier for trick jump to use it as a shortcut.
                              Click image for larger version  Name:	HighresScreenshot00018.jpg Views:	1 Size:	391.2 KB ID:	397762

The SR pit is now connected to this area, instead of the belt corridor. The reason behind this change is I feel the belt corridor was still too hot (masked in red), being able to check the belt, the SR, the double health packs. And the green path was less useful and easily forgotten.
                              With this change, the green path is now more or less a "highway" from the teleporter side to the central lift. Feels like the SR (plus the big room above the SR) corridor is now a useful defensive position as you get multiple choices if you fail to take the belt.
                              Click image for larger version  Name:	HighresScreenshot00019.jpg Views:	1 Size:	247.3 KB ID:	397763
                              Last edited by chonglee; 03-11-2018, 03:48 AM.

Comment

Thank you for the update kind sir! Nice to have this map back in rotation!
                                LoPing
                                Explosive High Voltage UT99

Comment

Working...
                                X