CTF-Leviathan (Remake for testing)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CTF-Leviathan (Remake for testing)

Now that CTF has been committed I am porting a couple of maps for play-tests. (these maps are also being added to my build bot/servers for playtesting...)

For the time being, I am just grabbing some of the instagib maps that have had a boatload of play on pub servers, this is the first port.

The intention of this port is play-testing only, I expect someone (probably not me) will remake these kinds of maps into brand spankin new awesome gooba-style UT4 at some point!
    • Not on grid.
    • Using UT99 Textures
    • Has weapons/health placed - not the original locations or types, just something to use without IG

basic support for team-based spawning based on TimEh's changes to CTF (pending his being pulled in - will re-update when it goes 'official')
    Fixed the insane reflections also thanks to TimEh.

https://ut.rushbase.net/raxxy/maps/C...iathan_fix.rar

Old: https://ut.rushbase.net/raxxy/maps/CTF-Leviathan.rar
    Last edited by raxxy; 07-21-2014, 06:34 AM.

Map is small and awesome, great work.

Comment

When was CTF submitted?
      This post is almost a week old and no-one has commented Obviously the map doesn't look spectacular but the OP states it is only for CTF testing

- so anyone... What is CTF like? where's the feedback?
      - What is the impact of the new movement system?

anyway thanks for the post and keeping us up to date Raxxy , much appreciated
      Download_AllMyStuff | videos_ofmystuff

Comment

Originally posted by TKBS View Post
        When was CTF submitted?
        This post is almost a week old and no-one has commented Obviously the map doesn't look spectacular but the OP states it is only for CTF testing

- so anyone... What is CTF like? where's the feedback?
        - What is the impact of the new movement system?

anyway thanks for the post and keeping us up to date Raxxy , much appreciated
        It's been getting used in playtests in #BU, reserving judgments for CTF because it's in a pretty broken state right now.. bit hard to do anything when you can only cap twice before the flags are unreachable

Comment

Working...
        X