CTF-HealmsDeep-2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[PROTOTYPE] CTF-HealmsDeep-2014

just a small map in working on for the nox clan.
    the lay out is complete and seems to flow well. but still needs a lot more work

now all I need is all the base and team items. flags,igwepon and a trans would be nice lol

Last edited by platnumspider; 08-03-2014, 04:39 AM. Reason: up dated video
    AKA TwocensT

thankx for watching.
    I could all ways use some tip's

this is my 1st attempt at a ut4 map the editor only crashed 40 or 50 times. every time I'd try to move more than 1 item at a time.
    lol
    Last edited by platnumspider; 08-03-2014, 10:37 AM.
    AKA TwocensT

Comment

Originally posted by platnumspider View Post

now all I need is all the base and team items. flags,igwepon and a trans would be nice lol
      That's all there.

Comment

Nice layout! Not what I was expecting from the title lol. The scale of the map seems a little bit large compared to the player, however Epic has said they may change scale still, so probably no point in fixing that yet.
        Joseph Frederick
        FoeJred@Gmail.com
        www.FoeJred.com

Comment

Looks like it'll be a lot of fun. I need to see if I can get a hold of the new editor.

Comment

Originally posted by Sewius View Post
            Looks like it'll be a lot of fun. I need to see if I can get a hold of the new editor.
            Resub will give you the updated version, and that's the only way to get it as far as I know.

Comment

Looks good man!! You going to set this one up for weapons from the get go or just IG?

Comment

will have weps in it at the start. and I hope that will work for IG if not ill do one without weps also..
                AKA TwocensT

Comment

New Video
                  the map is coming along nicely. any thoughts about the layout or lighting?

any input would be grate.
                  would be really grate to have a tutorial video of how to make a CTF map.

changed lighting and some different materials
                  Last edited by platnumspider; 08-03-2014, 06:22 PM.
                  AKA TwocensT

Comment

up dated spawn locations
                    AKA TwocensT

Comment

up dated spawn locations
                      1m54s really like the angle, vertical, angle wall.

It'll be a lot of fun

Comment

the new version is ready for testing. download can be found here...https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=315E6...7F992E81%21118
                        windows no editor file
                        also new materials the old ones from 4.3.1 build I could not convert them so I had to start over.and in the new version 4.4.2 I could not get the lighting to be the same either so we will just see how it plays.
                        AKA TwocensT

Comment

the new version is ready for testing. download can be found here...https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=315E6...7F992E81%21118
                          windows no editor file
                          also new materials the old ones from 4.3.1 build I could not convert them so I had to start over.and in the new version 4.4.2 I could not get the lighting to be the same either so we will just see how it plays.
                          up loaded a vid to show how its coming for those who cant play
                          Last edited by platnumspider; 09-14-2014, 07:34 PM. Reason: broken vid link
                          AKA TwocensT

Comment

like it so far
                            wondering can you pc Handel

Comment

Originally posted by FK_nero View Post
                              like it so far
                              wondering can you pc Handel
                              not realy it don't like recording and gamming at the same time. lol its a q6600 with a 560ti and 4gigram
                              ill be getting a new one soon my cor i7 died a few weeks ago. and ive been running on my back up pc..lol
                              Last edited by platnumspider; 09-15-2014, 04:51 PM.
                              AKA TwocensT

Comment

Working...
                              X