DM-TDB-Hope (Work in Progress)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DM-TDB-Hope (Work in Progress)

I have mapping A.D.D., a lot of us do I think.

Anyway, another WIP, DM-TDB-Hope.

My wife asked "Why'd you name it that?"
    I said, "Cuz... I 'hope' it's good." Womp womp.

I'll keep the thread updated with progress. If you have any ideas, critique, etc. please feel free to let me know. I'm still getting back into the swing of things... can't believe it's been 9 years since the last time I've really mapped.

Attached Files
    www.funrealtournament.com «« My maps
    www.smartapplerocks.com «« My music

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
    I'm still getting back into the swing of things... can't believe it's been 9 years since the last time I've really mapped.
    Ditto, looking sweet so far! Good luck with the marriage while mapping:P

Comment

Haha.. true story. Let's -hope- we finish all the maps we start

Comment

If it was just mapping A.D.D....

But now to the map: Looks very promising (again). I see a lot of potential with what one can do with this blockout theme-wise. The gameplay is surely going to be interesting as well, I like crossing bridges and/or transitions in between floors and a decent amount of Z axis gameplay as long as it is not monotonous (and that doesn't look monotonous at all here!).
        S l y .

Comment

Thank you guys. The more I work on this, the more it seems like it would be better as a CTF map. Pondering at this point...
          www.funrealtournament.com «« My maps
          www.smartapplerocks.com «« My music

Comment

Thank you guys. The more I work on this, the more it seems like it would be better as a CTF map. Pondering at this point...
            Do it :-)...
            MyArtstation
            @jayoplus

Comment

can you greate a pak for UE 4.7 please?

Comment

Teddie, I was somewhat of an admirer of your map remakes in UT3 like conveyor, there were some collision issues, and minor problems, but for the most part like I said I would consider myself an admirer of your maps, I would love to help you take your maps above and beyond in UT4. Seriously though, we gotta get rid of the unnecessary tags in the titles of map names (like DM-1on1-TDB-MAPNAME-TE-LE-SE-CE-PRO-POOOOOPINABASEKET) CaptainMigraine and I have had some long talks about this, and the prefixes for 1on1 maps totally should be DUEL-Mapname so to get rid of the annoying DM-1on1-thing. At any rate I digress, as you can see I get stuck on the little things like the TDB in your map, I will also get stuck on blocking volumes, and minor collision issues and then harass you until you fix them, hence my comment about helping you take your maps above and beyond what they were in UT3. Hit me up on Steam @ «JèŠušØƒÜ†3» if you want me to test stuff for you or if you want teamspeak info to chat with CaptainMigraine and/or myself
                Trust me, I'm a doctor.

Dr.ToxicVenom: "How bout we duel, and let our skill decide who's right and who's wrong? I'm in Unreal Carnage [Dallas] Right now. Come join."
                MonsOlympus: "How about you work your way up the ranks first then we'll talk LAN, until then. Have fun trying to find people to play against you and your crappy attitude, good night!"
                Dr.ToxicVenom: "DAAAAAAMN! That dodge was almost as good as my multi-dodge. Nice!"

Comment

Working...
                X