• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CaptainMigraine View Post
    Needs railing
    You're ******* right !

Originally posted by DutchSmoke View Post
    Niceness! Any chance we'll get a taste of it on this build?
    Most likely not, in depth work is being done and I do not want to put the map out there just yet in this current stage

RASTE IN PEACE !
    Maps: DM-Hydraulics | DM-Affliction
    Weapon: Redeemer

Comment

• DM-5YearDevelopmentTime.umap :thumbsup:
      Contact me: (Steam: Neillithan) (E-mail: neilvmoore@gmail.com)

Comment

• No worries Raste! & you've gone and jinxed it now Cpt..

Comment

• I thought I would give you guys an updated tour of the map since it has been a long time I've gone under the radar. I still keep it for myself for now as I am finishing to bring up the general quality of the meshing. I will provide a new build when that is done. I now have finalized the layout and there are not more BSP in there. I am improving the geometric quality of the meshes, started texturing work and I improved the layout based on Sid's feedback. I still want to finish the geometry and add the universe so that the windows do have a purpose

Here it is, I hope you guys like what I have done with the place

RASTE IN PEACE !

Comment

• Great Stuff!

be sure to make more than one backup of your work folder! Highly appreciate all the hard work you put into this map!
            Can't wait to see this pretty once it's final.

Comment

• cool Movie when come the Pak?

Comment

• Nice. Looks quite promising.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raste View Post
                  I thought I would give you guys an updated tour of the map since it has been a long time I've gone under the radar. I still keep it for myself for now as I am finishing to bring up the general quality of the meshing. I will provide a new build when that is done. I now have finalized the layout and there are not more BSP in there. I am improving the geometric quality of the meshes, started texturing work and I improved the layout based on Sid's feedback. I still want to finish the geometry and add the universe so that the windows do have a purpose

Here it is, I hope you guys like what I have done with the place
                  Wow, you've made sooooooooooooo much progress !!!

Amazing Raste
                  Stevie's corner

Maps, CTF-Infiltrate, DM-Delta
                  Links, All UT4 CTF custom maps, All UT4 remakes, UE4 links (guide, tut), UE4 resources, Software tools & resources

Comment

• Best map design in UT4 Bravo!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stevelois View Post

Wow, you've made sooooooooooooo much progress !!!

Amazing Raste
                      Originally posted by riky rice View Post
                      Best map design in UT4 Bravo!
                      Thanks guys ! It is coming together now, I just have a lot of work to do haha
                      RASTE IN PEACE !

Comment

• One can only imagine the thrill and utter enjoyment of being able to run around on it adding the UT touch to it.. Keep it Up Raste!

Comment

• Originally posted by DutchSmoke View Post
                          One can only imagine the thrill and utter enjoyment of being able to run around on it adding the UT touch to it.. Keep it Up Raste!
                          Kinda feels more like a never ending project tbh. I will finish revamping the geometry and then I'll go for a quick texturing pass, and publish.

It is about time I finish this
                          RASTE IN PEACE !

Comment

• Wundervoll news Raste!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Raste View Post
                              I thought I would give you guys an updated tour of the map since it has been a long time I've gone under the radar. I still keep it for myself for now as I am finishing to bring up the general quality of the meshing. I will provide a new build when that is done. I now have finalized the layout and there are not more BSP in there. I am improving the geometric quality of the meshes, started texturing work and I improved the layout based on Sid's feedback. I still want to finish the geometry and add the universe so that the windows do have a purpose
                              So basically all that is left for you to do (correct me if I got it wrong) is just the Universe, right? The Universe! O_o Maybe just model small part of it?

It's an ambitious project, got to say. Big Respect!

You focus on the progress a lot which might hold you back a little. The progress after all is just an output of your design process. Good luck with your map, Raste!
                              For maps and drawings visit: conradjustin.com

Comment

• Originally posted by ConradJustin View Post

So basically all that is left for you to do (correct me if I got it wrong) is just the Universe, right? The Universe! O_o Maybe just model small part of it?

It's an ambitious project, got to say. Big Respect!

You focus on the progress a lot which might hold you back a little. The progress after all is just an output of your design process. Good luck with your map, Raste!
                                I meant the cityscape (woops, said too much already)
                                RASTE IN PEACE !

Comment

Working...
                                X