Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UT Mobile Application - Server Browsing and more....what do you want it to do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT Mobile Application - Server Browsing and more....what do you want it to do?

Originally posted by chumb0 View Post
    Perhaps go one step further and have a mobile app? Don't know. Think of steam, has a buddylist etc which you can use on mobile and it works great. I'd certainly use the feature but it'd be even cooler if i could sneak peak scores of a duel server on a mobile phone app. And get notifications if a buddy of mine joins a server or whatever.

Maybe im thinking too crazy?
    Please raise any feature requests / suggestions in github: utmobileapp.com

While we could discuss points in the forums, I'd prefer if the discussion was done on the issue itself, once raised in github.

We are working with raxxy and RushPL of UTLauncher.

We shall be supporting Android, iOS and Windows phone.
    Last edited by icansee; 08-21-2014, 08:48 PM.

Lol crazy Spectator mode through the unreal 4 mobile engine would be nice, but that will be too hard haha
    Like chumb0 said, a buddy list would be great. A connect string to the beyondunreal irc channel perhaps?
    Some kind of push notifications when a stream of unreal tournament/Unreal Engine is live? Maybe

Comment

I have a little experience with android developing, but no UE4 subscription.. so I am not familiar with it's API.
      > FreezeTag [Blueprint]
      > Reimagining of Greed [BluePrint]
      > Avarice, a DM-variant of Greed [BluePrint]

Comment

Sounds good, maybe merge it with Flaks Server Subscriptions idea?

Comment

all the clan/buddylist stuff like messaging, history, maybe even voice - should be synced with the game (history)
          news - the news system ut should have should simply be mirrored here.

make it an app for the players that they actually use.

Comment

I also vote for spectator mode. Something that all it is is just a TV to the game. No need to download maps or game content.

How about a server app to adjust your server settings?

Comment

Working...
            X