X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DM-BloodCovenant (Absolute) [Updated: July 12, 2017]

DM-BloodCovenant-02b [WIP]

17MB Download (July 12, 2017)
    I agree that this content constitutes a Submission under the Unreal Engine EULA ( https://www.unrealengine.com/eula ).

Description: Blood Covenant is Quake Champion's reimagination of the classic map Campgrounds. I was curious to see how it would play on UT4 so I threw this together.

I tried to stay pretty close to the original QC version, however while I did make it slightly less vertical since UT isn't quite as vertical, it still plays pretty.... vertical. Obviously not textured, nor properly lit up yet. The teleport doesn't feel as good to me as it should yet, and I'd like to find a way to make minimum height for fall damage a little more forgiving so that it might play better. That'll be in the next version.

Feel free to let me know how it plays by PM'ing me on discord (discord link in my signature).

Game.ini
    Code:
    RedirectReferences=(PackageName="DM-BloodCovenant-02b-WindowsNoEditor",PackageURLProtocol="http",PackageURL="absolute.team/redirects/DM-BloodCovenant-02b-WindowsNoEditor.pak",PackageChecksum="99e1113ddd6ea15ade309c9092c0d4c1")
    *.json File
    Code:
    "/Game/Maps/DM-BloodCovenant/DM-BloodCovenant-02b",
    Screenshots:

Spoiler
    Last edited by Trinatek; 07-12-2017, 07:05 PM.

• replied
    Tdm tdm tdm!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Updated for the July 12, 2017 build.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Updated for new build. Also widened some areas a bit and added a few things here and there to make the map more UT4 friendly.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks [PHX]Big_Deal. Fixed the spawn bug, made the teleport feel better, and also made the scale slightly bigger.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks for the map Trinatek!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi Trinatek
    Realy nice done. In Eli players spawn at 1 point outside the map. Maybe you can check...sry i dont have a screenshot.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Keep it up!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    After a day of playtesting, I went ahead and scaled the map down a little. Not sure if by too much yet.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Very cool !!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X