Clear All

DM-TDB-KillbillyBarn (WIP)

============== UPDATE 09/12/14 ==============

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
    ============== UPDATE 09/07/14 ==============

============== OLDER STUFF ==============

Workin' on it. Easter egg and all :P

Attached Files
    Last edited by Teddie; 09-12-2014, 09:32 PM.
    www.funrealtournament.com «« My maps
    www.smartapplerocks.com «« My music

So I'm thinking of putting the sniper-rifle up on top of the silo since there is no longer a laser-painter/death from above gun...

Comment

Holeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyy Shirt! This is awesome to see Teddie. Had so many laughs and good times in the original.

Hey here's a freaky, obscure tidbit that I'm sure you don't remember. You joined my rFactor server years ago and raced the go-kart mod I was running. I remember chatting with you and going KBB fanboy and embarrassing myself probably. I think it was right after you won the contest. I'm sure you were like WTF who is this Teddie stalker anyway?? It's all true muhahaha...

I will certainly be "stalking" the progress of this!
      Unreal Carnage.com UT4 Maps: DM-Maelstrom DM-SpaceNoxx

Comment

So I'm thinking of putting the sniper-rifle up on top of the silo since there is no longer a laser-painter/death from above gun...
        Who knows, I think it could be added in the future since it was a fairly unique and fun to use super weapon. Good idea to add the sniper there for now, maybe update the map though if the laser-painter ever gets added though...

Also, thanks for remaking this map! It's a very fun one!

Comment

aww yeah! My prayers have been answered. Looking forward to this. I know willhaven will be as well.
          David Spalinski
          @spazinski
          Epic Games

Comment

M^uL, haha, I totally remember that. rFactor, we had good times in that... You following Project Cars?
            MacD11, thank you. Yeah, I think for now that's where I'll put it.
            David, thank you! I hope to get you et all to playtest. I'd love to get some feedback and make some cool changes that would be relevant to differences between ut2004 and UT (4?)

Comment

M^uL, haha, I totally remember that. rFactor, we had good times in that... You following Project Cars?
              I'm definitely following Project Cars! It looks incredible so hopefully it feels good to drive. Assetto Corsa is great and the mod community seems to really be embracing it and it's still pre-release. Lots of good racing sims these days.

Comment

Nice Teddie!
                MyArtstation
                @jayoplus

Comment

My hard drive holding my project/asset files is failing... I crapped my pants a little... Had to let it cool down. I was able to save some of my work.

Comment

My hard drive holding my project/asset files is failing... I crapped my pants a little... Had to let it cool down. I was able to save some of my work.
                    Back up your work man! That always sucks when that happens ...
                    I think your UT maps and files you already imported and committed to git will be safe in your fork, but for other stuff, I just always save them to G-Drive :-)
                    Good to hear you were able to retrieve the files though.... That can be a rather deflating when stuff like that happens
                    MyArtstation
                    @jayoplus

Comment

Jayoplus, bro I have a confession to make... I cannot get the github to work... soooooo, I haven't been using it.

Comment

Haha. Yea, I feel you.
                        It took me a while to get it going but most of the help I needed came from reading this thread.

I still have issues from time to time with Github (I'm sure it's the app's fault ) crashing my internet when I update, but overall it works okay for me here.
                        What issues are you having with it?
                        MyArtstation
                        @jayoplus

Comment

jay, I can never get it to finish cloning. timeout if I remember. Everytime.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

jay, I can never get it to finish cloning. timeout if I remember. Everytime.
                              I had this exact problem myself. It worked for the first two weeks back in May but then as the project size grew, it couldn't complete sync.

I don't use the stock Git program anymore for that reason. I've been using TortoiseGit with shell integration. Now I just go to my Unreal Tournament folder, right click and do a pull and I'm able to sync with no problems.

Comment

Working...
                              X