• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• started a topic DM-Runic

DM-Runic

===
    WIP2
    ===

This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full versionThis Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full versionThis Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full versionThis Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full versionThis Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version

Checksum: 1088085af30eecc20ff1ea7f8a49db45
    Package name: DM-Runic-WIP2-WindowsNoEditor.pak
    Path: /Game/Maps/DM-Runic/DM-Runic-WIP2
    Last edited by NATO_chrisjm; 05-19-2018, 05:31 PM.

• replied
    Thank you kind sir!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ===
    WIP2
    ===

Checksum: 1088085af30eecc20ff1ea7f8a49db45
    Package name: DM-Runic-WIP2-WindowsNoEditor.pak
    Path: /Game/Maps/DM-Runic/DM-Runic-WIP2

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm half asleep atm, but I just took a walk around your map. My considerations:
    I love the vertical gameplay. It plays really nice on that aspect.
    The top area (around the minigun) is way too wide open imo. I thought that maybe narrower passageways there, on that place near the Flak and the Lighting. Make it a little harder to walk through, give it a little risk, with the payoff of having a vantage point from the waterfall.
    The other thing was that little dead zone beside the lift on the far west side of the map. It looks like a playable area, at ground level. There's a killzone there, but it is unnecessarily misleading.

These are my two cents. What do you have in mind for the meshing phase?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Highly appreciate you share'n even more of your (Chaos) works with the rest of kind sir!
    Loaded & locked onto the LoPing for your enjoyment. Don't forget to check the replays!
    Last edited by ÐutchSmºke; 04-25-2018, 03:55 PM. Reason: Loaded

Leave a comment:

• replied
    That looks fantastic! You really are a wizard with BSP. We have a soft spot for medieval maps over in chaosland hopefully we'll get to play around in this map at some point.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nice medieval theme! DL

Leave a comment:

Working...
X