CTF - Feel Good Inc - Beta

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CTF - Feel Good Inc - Beta

Hi guys...finally got a new graphics card that can run the Editor again. Starting working on this map about 2 weeks ago. Loved Playing this in UT3 and I really wanted to see it in the UE4 Engine. I realize it was a VCTF map and hopefully some day it will be again. Still fun to play with Trans Disc and Jump boots I still got a few things to work on...But it is in Beta!
    If I can get a few test ...that would be great and much appreciated. Here's the info. CTF - Feel Good Inc - Beta is Now available to play on the Mega Unreal Hub under the Mega Mode tab MCTF!

Pak File http://redirect.megaunreal.com/maps/...wsNoEditor.pak
    CustomMapList=/Game/CTF-FeelGoodInc_a1j
    Code:
    RedirectReferences=(PackageName="CTF-FeelGoodInc_a1j-WindowsNoEditor", PackageURLProtocol="http", PackageURL="redirect.megaunreal.com/maps/CTF-FeelGoodInc_a1j-WindowsNoEditor.pak", PackageChecksum="d57339487732f42abba4f18d1a912448")
    Game play Video

ScreensShots
    Click image for larger version  Name:	HighresScreenshot00005.png Views:	2 Size:	554.9 KB ID:	400084

Click image for larger version  Name:	HighresScreenshot00014.png Views:	2 Size:	596.0 KB ID:	400082
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Megasporwic; 05-25-2018, 01:10 AM.
    Running the Mega Hub for everyone to enjoy!

Oh, I remember that one. How did you make the multi weapon supply? Did you just stack the weapons base on the same spot, hid it, and placed a model on top?

Comment

How did you make the multi weapon supply? Did you just stack the weapons base on the same spot, hid it, and placed a model on top?
      The Weapon Locker? No its in the editor. Thanks to RattleSN4K3 My version is just a modified copy.
      Last edited by Megasporwic; 05-25-2018, 01:14 AM.
      Running the Mega Hub for everyone to enjoy!

Comment

Looks nice Although, the game is dead...

Comment

Working...
        X