Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    THX

RC1 should be what the final look like and I'm at the "pretty" phase. Meaning, I do everything I can to make the level look great and nail the theme. I've done significant progress which is describe in the OP

Leave a comment:

• replied
    beta looks very promising, still missing the theme kind of, but the textures looking great so far

Leave a comment:

• replied
    All good mon! UT has been and always will be about the speed and 360° angles of attack for me!
    Big chance if there's a lIft that produce's aIr, I'll there going for a bon chance headshot.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I must say your replays are quite useful m8. I did notice a better gameplay about the faster lift. THX to you, a chance your there!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Indeed, a pretty neat job on this and you know it's good when most people think it to be a new map after they load it for the first time!
    I look forward to some aerialistic freedom off that lift. Keep up the GoodWorks!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Your welcome

I've watched few replays and it's cool to see players fragin' arrounds with fluid movement. I've made a good job on th BV's héhé

The lift near the small armor as the default speed. I didn't modify the speed since there is no point of liftjump there, you will hit your head on the ceiling. But I don't mind to add a bit more speed to it. I've lower the speed from 1.0 to 0.6. It's almost twice faster but without hitting the ceiling above
    Last edited by Stevelois; 10-02-2018, 04:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thank you for the update kind sir! Reloaded onto the LPA.
    From the priliminary run on it, the textures look like they're heading the right direction!
    I'm like'n the armour ledge you added with the only point being that (sitting duck)slow lift next to it. A tad bit more lift to achieve air would make that corner more interesting, unless this is intentional ofcourse.
    More Frags to follow.
    Last edited by ÐutchSmºke; 09-29-2018, 05:22 PM. Reason: Reloaded

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I've made a significant progress since A1 To download B1, check the OP.

For the extremely limited feedback I've received for the Alpha, it is time to go for the Beta. The gameplay is fast and very good and I'm happy about it.

The most difficult is to mesh the map simply because the Industrial meshes aren't available yet So the map is built mainly from plane meshes and pillars with few pipes. I've tried my best to make it look great using many custom industrial materials. My goal for Beta 1 was to get rid of the stock block meshes. I'm working hard to make this level look great and different so, it's long way to go before releasing the Release Candidate version but at least the play area as now been meshed and as a offline players, I like playing level that look at least descent, this is why B1 is available to you

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well, this is a 1on1 to 2on2 map. Far LOS is good in this case because you have to be accurate, precise in your aiming to make damage.

Both UT99 and my UT3 versions have that lsame LOS since it's focusing on duel. But, still, I'm open to suggestions

Also, the visuals are so ugly, it doesn't help lol!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I think just breaking LOS with structures to fight around in the middle of the open areas would help a lot. Think the courtyard in chill I guess, but that's a basic example and I'm sure you can be more creative. Those larger areas are the basic locations for engagement. Also maybe chocking a bit more between them? Let me try it out again before you take that too seriously though, I'll get back to you with a vid. Is it meant to be a deathmatch map primarily?
    Last edited by the_hack; 08-09-2018, 10:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    THX m8

And, next release will be a beta. Therefore I don't know when...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Glad you enjoyed them! I'm only good because of the killer works mappers like yourself put out for the community to enjoy & play!
    BiGUp for the addition and feel free to drop in anytime!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yep, I saw many vids available, saw a couple of them and I must say that your a very good player m8, far better than me

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Check your Inbox Steve, sent you some details.
    Last edited by ÐutchSmºke; 07-17-2018, 02:15 PM. Reason: typo

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ÐutchSmºke

Hey m8, I'v copy/paste your name to add you in my friend list but don't see you?

the_hack

Suggestions plz???

Leave a comment:

Working...
X