No announcement yet.

DM-Elik Beta 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To check replays you need either the player id to search on or have them in your friends list.
    Ingame Watch/Your Replays/Player to view (bottom left/click). Choose from your list to check what maps they've played.
    Keep in mind, Epic has allocated a 30 days history for us to use.
    LoPing
    Explosive High Voltage UT99

Comment

Beautiful map Steve. Your maps deserve to be part of the vanilla game due to their high quality. Well done.

Comment

Originally posted by GnrlSpecific View Post
        Beautiful map Steve. Your maps deserve to be part of the vanilla game due to their high quality. Well done.
        THX very much for the compliment
        Stevie's corner
        My UT4 maps
        Links : UE4 links (guide, tut), UE4 resources, Tools and resources

Comment

where's one of my favourite mapper in the old ut scene? beautiful map dude! merci!

Comment

Originally posted by darksonny View Post
            where's one of my favourite mapper in the old ut scene? beautiful map dude! merci!
            THX mister Dark
            Stevie's corner
            My UT4 maps

Comment

After messing around with the editor for about a week, I've created a new layout just for fun. I'll reuse those assets in this new map. The new map is DM-Dakylian

The final version of Elik will be release this Friday. Have fun.
              Stevie's corner
              My UT4 maps

Comment

I played this with a friend and felt like it could be expanded on lateral axis a bit. There were lots of areas I got caught - no where to go. the engagements were often someone pressing someone else into a corner, or somewhere they would get stuck. the atom positions seems interesting, and the environment was really nice. Like REALLY nice. possible a couple of extra mini-routes outside the two main atriums, connecting them and the different levels in a few different ways.
                Maps: DM-Dying_Sun WIP & DM-TokaraSwamp
                www.shockandrockets.com

Comment

Originally posted by the_hack View Post
                  I played this with a friend and felt like it could be expanded on lateral axis a bit. There were lots of areas I got caught - no where to go. the engagements were often someone pressing someone else into a corner, or somewhere they would get stuck. the atom positions seems interesting, and the environment was really nice. Like REALLY nice. possible a couple of extra mini-routes outside the two main atriums, connecting them and the different levels in a few different ways.
                  THX for your feedback but I'm releasing the final right now, I'm done with this one My time and effort are gonna be on DM-Dakylian now.

The final is here, have fun! ! !
                  Stevie's corner
                  My UT4 maps

Comment

Working...
                  X