Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by the_hack View Post
    I played this with a friend and felt like it could be expanded on lateral axis a bit. There were lots of areas I got caught - no where to go. the engagements were often someone pressing someone else into a corner, or somewhere they would get stuck. the atom positions seems interesting, and the environment was really nice. Like REALLY nice. possible a couple of extra mini-routes outside the two main atriums, connecting them and the different levels in a few different ways.
    THX for your feedback but I'm releasing the final right now, I'm done with this one My time and effort are gonna be on DM-Dakylian now.

The final is here, have fun! ! !

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I played this with a friend and felt like it could be expanded on lateral axis a bit. There were lots of areas I got caught - no where to go. the engagements were often someone pressing someone else into a corner, or somewhere they would get stuck. the atom positions seems interesting, and the environment was really nice. Like REALLY nice. possible a couple of extra mini-routes outside the two main atriums, connecting them and the different levels in a few different ways.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    After messing around with the editor for about a week, I've created a new layout just for fun. I'll reuse those assets in this new map. The new map is DM-Dakylian

The final version of Elik will be release this Friday. Have fun.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by darksonny View Post
    where's one of my favourite mapper in the old ut scene? beautiful map dude! merci!
    THX mister Dark

Leave a comment:

• replied
    where's one of my favourite mapper in the old ut scene? beautiful map dude! merci!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by GnrlSpecific View Post
    Beautiful map Steve. Your maps deserve to be part of the vanilla game due to their high quality. Well done.
    THX very much for the compliment

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Beautiful map Steve. Your maps deserve to be part of the vanilla game due to their high quality. Well done.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    To check replays you need either the player id to search on or have them in your friends list.
    Ingame Watch/Your Replays/Player to view (bottom left/click). Choose from your list to check what maps they've played.
    Keep in mind, Epic has allocated a 30 days history for us to use.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Rainmaker_CZ View Post
    Up to you dude. I saw you complain so many times about people not commenting on your maps and stuff. I'd expect this creation process brings you something no matter what feedback or state of game. I will always appreciate your maps.

Good luck on your future endeavours!
    Well, just to clarify. I map for myself first and I love creating new environment. I also like to play the game with my maps. So yes, I get something, a personal satisfaction

But, a map can only be better if you get constructive comments from the community who play your maps. No comments, no chance of making your map better, its simple as that.

As for now, I don't have anything new to work on and no inspiration. I might make new maps, I don't know for now unless the game is canceled and the editor is no longer available.

Originally posted by MΛuL View Post
    Beautiful map Steve! A shame Epic is not working on it because I think each of your maps would be candidates to be built into the game like the few community maps that made it in. I'm goofing off in the editor now and then but I'm not going to put a bunch of effort in at this point with Epic not giving us any info. We can't expect anything from Epic at this point.
    THX m8, this is quite a compliment

I was wondering while watching my maps relays by ÐutchSmºke, why under your ingame player name, there is no replays at all from any of my maps? I don't know how the replay recording system work so excuse my noob question

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Beautiful map Steve! A shame Epic is not working on it because I think each of your maps would be candidates to be built into the game like the few community maps that made it in. I'm goofing off in the editor now and then but I'm not going to put a bunch of effort in at this point with Epic not giving us any info. We can't expect anything from Epic at this point.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Up to you dude. I saw you complain so many times about people not commenting on your maps and stuff. I'd expect this creation process brings you something no matter what feedback or state of game. I will always appreciate your maps.

Good luck on your future endeavours!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    FYI, the final version will be release February 1st

And, it should be my last map for UT4 depending on where Epic is heading with the future of UT.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    THX for the compliment

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This looks sick dude,well done.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    THX for the feedback

- Yeah, I'm aware of the bots dull behavior. But I honestly don't know how to fix their behavior. I always add a navigation volume in my maps and when bots don't behave well, I adjust the volume and even replace the volume some time. Therefore, I already did what I could and they still behave like idiots... sorry.

- The fact that wallrun can't be made from the vials to the jumpad is a design choice. So, it's not your fault

I don't know if I'll make another map after the final version of Elik. But, you can be sure that all the assets in this map will be reuse in another map if I make one

Leave a comment:

Working...
X