No announcement yet.

DM-Conveyor Remake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have added a gameplay video vs 2 bots of my Conveyor remake level vII to my youtube channel.

Video is here: https://youtu.be/MSkVFn5BTxU

I will now play and test the map a few days before uploading it.

Comment

Thanks for sharing even more works with us! It looks differently nice to say the least!
      LoPing
      Explosive High Voltage UT99

Comment

Have uploaded this, my conveyor remake vII version. For Installation simply copy the .pak file in to the right folder.
        Have done many things, performance should be now also better because of optimations.

DM-Conveyor_UT4 vII downloadlink: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Eol...ew?usp=sharing
        or download it at UTCC.

Screenshots:
        Click image for larger version

Name:	ShotDM-Conveyor_UT4_vII.png
Views:	114
Size:	579.5 KB
ID:	409466

Name:	ShotDM-Conveyor_UT4_vII1.png
Views:	120
Size:	569.9 KB
ID:	409467Click image for larger version

Name:	ShotDM-Conveyor_UT4_vII2.png
Views:	122
Size:	575.2 KB
ID:	409468Click image for larger version

Name:	ShotDM-Conveyor_UT4_vII3.png
Views:	119
Size:	569.9 KB
ID:	409469

Name:	ShotDM-Conveyor_UT4_vII4.png
Views:	123
Size:	567.2 KB
ID:	409470Click image for larger version

Name:	ShotDM-Conveyor_UT4_vII5.png
Views:	121
Size:	572.4 KB
ID:	409471Click image for larger version

Name:	ShotDM-Conveyor_UT4_vII6.png
Views:	128
Size:	576.8 KB
ID:	409472 .

I agree that this content constitutes a Submission under the Unreal Engine EULA ( https://www.unrealengine.com/eula ).

Have fun!

Comment

Thank you for share'n more of your works with us Fury! I'll be loading this up shortly. Replays to follow.

A nice concept presented here and it plays well but there is issue with it being a very texture rich map! For the scale it's in, maybe overly so. In general those who played, found it to be really tight and I was feeling abit claustrophobic myself.

Thanks again for sharing and Keep Up the Good Works!
          Last edited by ÐutchSmºke; 05-16-2020, 11:15 AM. Reason: First run
          LoPing

Comment

@ÐutchSmºke: Thanks also for some interest and comments. Its always a bit nice to hear what other feel about my levels. Have one question: How can I watch your replays? Where can I found your replays/Id ?

Comment

You need to allow PM's on here Fury. You can add me as a friend ingame and then click on Watch your replays button/Player to view button (bottom left) then just select the map you want to watch from the replays that load on my nic .
              Thanks again for share'n your hard works for the rest of us to enjoy! You definitely have your own style of mapping. Keep It Up!
              LoPing

Comment

Have made an update vII.1 to my conveyor remake level with reduced shadow effects. This is for people with slower graphicscards/system. The difference in performence is huge on my tested R9 270X system. If you have a RX570 or above, you be fine with the vII version.

DM-Conveyor_UT4 vII.1 downloadlink: https://drive.google.com/file/d/171p...ew?usp=sharing

Enjoy!

Comment

Good design! Maybe some more colors? Its better for playing i think, when floor and walls are different color.

Comment

Few suggestions :

1. Add fog. It's a industrial theme so fog will add some atmosphere and light-up some very dark areas.
                    2. Skylight value is to low. It's to dark where there is no light source.
                    3. The meshes seem to use the same master material. Meaning, there is no corresponding normal maps for the meshes in use. The overall look remain on the mesh geometry instead of their respective normal maps. Adding the mesh corresponding normal map will improve greatly your overall look. There is no issue having even few hundreds of mic's.

Also, your OP pics are outdated. The OP pics should be what the map acutally look like

Very good progress in all
                    Last edited by Stevelois; 06-04-2020, 05:31 PM.
                    Stevie's corner
                    Maps : DM-Coda, DM-Chroma FPS, DM-Chroma, DM-Dakylian, DM-Elik, DM-Akar, DM-Aryth, DM-Aly, CTF-Infiltrate, DM-Delta
                    Links : UE4 links (guide, tut), UE4 resources, Tools and resources

Comment

Have made a small update vII.2 for my conveyor remake level: Now the level is more bright and have added some fine fog to it. I also have removed some more useless shadow effects for better framerate.

DM-Conveyor_UT4 vII.2 downloadlink: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CrA...ew?usp=sharing

Screenshots:

Name:	HighresScreenshotDM-Conveyor_UT4vII1.png
Views:	65
Size:	566.7 KB
ID:	409908Click image for larger version

Name:	HighresScreenshotDM-Conveyor_UT4vII2.png
Views:	56
Size:	565.5 KB
ID:	409909Click image for larger version

Name:	HighresScreenshotDM-Conveyor_UT4vII3.png
Views:	56
Size:	565.8 KB
ID:	409910 .

Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by Fury44de View Post
                        I have added a gameplay video vs 2 bots of my Conveyor remake level vII to my youtube channel.

Video is here: https://youtu.be/MSkVFn5BTxU

I will now play and test the map a few days before uploading it.
                        looking good!

I remember playing this map against XS-Pain back in the UT99 days, back when I would play professionally. I learned a lot from it.

Gonna give it a blast tomorrow for sure!
                        Win 10
                        iMac (27-inch, Late 2013)
                        3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
                        32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
                        NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4096 MB

Maps:
                        DM-RadioActive (Work In progress) DM-Ethos (WIP) DM-QWERTY (WIP) DM-TwinFalls(WIP)
                        2k4 DM-MoonGames, DM-Abrenabba, DM-Aphelion, DM-Pyrimid-Of-Gold, DM-UPH-Hexed, Dm-Saint, DM-LethalAdixion, DM-C4-Ariza, Dm-C4-SleepyTomb,

Comment

Thank you for the update Fury! Reloaded & locked, replays to follow!
                          LoPing

Comment

Working...
                          X