DM-Conveyor Remake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Thank you for the update Fury! Reloaded & locked, replays to follow!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Fury44de View Post
    I have added a gameplay video vs 2 bots of my Conveyor remake level vII to my youtube channel.

Video is here: https://youtu.be/MSkVFn5BTxU

I will now play and test the map a few days before uploading it.
    looking good!

I remember playing this map against XS-Pain back in the UT99 days, back when I would play professionally. I learned a lot from it.

Gonna give it a blast tomorrow for sure!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Have made a small update vII.2 for my conveyor remake level: Now the level is more bright and have added some fine fog to it. I also have removed some more useless shadow effects for better framerate.

DM-Conveyor_UT4 vII.2 downloadlink: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CrA...ew?usp=sharing

Screenshots:

Click image for larger version

Name:	HighresScreenshotDM-Conveyor_UT4vII1.png
Views:	66
Size:	566.7 KB
ID:	409908Click image for larger version

Name:	HighresScreenshotDM-Conveyor_UT4vII2.png
Views:	57
Size:	565.5 KB
ID:	409909Click image for larger version

Name:	HighresScreenshotDM-Conveyor_UT4vII3.png
Views:	57
Size:	565.8 KB
ID:	409910 .

Enjoy!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Few suggestions :

1. Add fog. It's a industrial theme so fog will add some atmosphere and light-up some very dark areas.
    2. Skylight value is to low. It's to dark where there is no light source.
    3. The meshes seem to use the same master material. Meaning, there is no corresponding normal maps for the meshes in use. The overall look remain on the mesh geometry instead of their respective normal maps. Adding the mesh corresponding normal map will improve greatly your overall look. There is no issue having even few hundreds of mic's.

Also, your OP pics are outdated. The OP pics should be what the map acutally look like

Very good progress in all
    Last edited by Stevelois; 06-04-2020, 05:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Good design! Maybe some more colors? Its better for playing i think, when floor and walls are different color.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Have made an update vII.1 to my conveyor remake level with reduced shadow effects. This is for people with slower graphicscards/system. The difference in performence is huge on my tested R9 270X system. If you have a RX570 or above, you be fine with the vII version.

DM-Conveyor_UT4 vII.1 downloadlink: https://drive.google.com/file/d/171p...ew?usp=sharing

Enjoy!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You need to allow PM's on here Fury. You can add me as a friend ingame and then click on Watch your replays button/Player to view button (bottom left) then just select the map you want to watch from the replays that load on my nic .
    Thanks again for share'n your hard works for the rest of us to enjoy! You definitely have your own style of mapping. Keep It Up!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    @ÐutchSmºke: Thanks also for some interest and comments. Its always a bit nice to hear what other feel about my levels. Have one question: How can I watch your replays? Where can I found your replays/Id ?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thank you for share'n more of your works with us Fury! I'll be loading this up shortly. Replays to follow.

A nice concept presented here and it plays well but there is issue with it being a very texture rich map! For the scale it's in, maybe overly so. In general those who played, found it to be really tight and I was feeling abit claustrophobic myself.

Thanks again for sharing and Keep Up the Good Works!
    Last edited by ÐutchSmºke; 05-16-2020, 11:15 AM. Reason: First run

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Have uploaded this, my conveyor remake vII version. For Installation simply copy the .pak file in to the right folder.
    Have done many things, performance should be now also better because of optimations.

DM-Conveyor_UT4 vII downloadlink: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Eol...ew?usp=sharing
    or download it at UTCC.

Screenshots:

Name:	ShotDM-Conveyor_UT4_vII.png
Views:	117
Size:	579.5 KB
ID:	409466

Name:	ShotDM-Conveyor_UT4_vII1.png
Views:	121
Size:	569.9 KB
ID:	409467Click image for larger version

Name:	ShotDM-Conveyor_UT4_vII2.png
Views:	123
Size:	575.2 KB
ID:	409468Click image for larger version

Name:	ShotDM-Conveyor_UT4_vII3.png
Views:	120
Size:	569.9 KB
ID:	409469

Name:	ShotDM-Conveyor_UT4_vII4.png
Views:	124
Size:	567.2 KB
ID:	409470Click image for larger version

Name:	ShotDM-Conveyor_UT4_vII5.png
Views:	122
Size:	572.4 KB
ID:	409471Click image for larger version

Name:	ShotDM-Conveyor_UT4_vII6.png
Views:	129
Size:	576.8 KB
ID:	409472 .

I agree that this content constitutes a Submission under the Unreal Engine EULA ( https://www.unrealengine.com/eula ).

Have fun!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks for sharing even more works with us! It looks differently nice to say the least!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I have added a gameplay video vs 2 bots of my Conveyor remake level vII to my youtube channel.

Video is here: https://youtu.be/MSkVFn5BTxU

I will now play and test the map a few days before uploading it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Some more details of my conveyor map: The vII version will contain improvements of surfaces, some replaced/additional meshes, enhancements in lights/shadows. Level has also now one new room and a new corridor. Actually I have the idea to add some oil decals and wires especially to the floors.
    Overall I will make at last adjust the lightining a bit, maybe with some bright grey/silver color.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Have made some screenshots of my DM-Conveyor_UT4 vII updated version, that I am working for by the way to DM-VoltHammer vIII:

Name:	ScreenshotDMConveyor_UT4_vII01.png
Views:	216
Size:	570.0 KB
ID:	409332Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenshotDMConveyor_UT4_vII02.png
Views:	198
Size:	567.0 KB
ID:	409333Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenshotDMConveyor_UT4_vII03.png
Views:	194
Size:	577.7 KB
ID:	409334

Name:	ScreenshotDMConveyor_UT4_vII04.png
Views:	197
Size:	570.7 KB
ID:	409335Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenshotDMConveyor_UT4_vII05.png
Views:	195
Size:	572.9 KB
ID:	409336Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenshotDMConveyor_UT4_vII06.png
Views:	201
Size:	565.1 KB
ID:	409337 .

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Have deleted all vids of my Conveyor remake from my youtube channel and added a new one with v1.2 . For a quick overview you can see there the better bot navigation.

Videolink: https://youtu.be/_JFqMBMAPeI

Leave a comment:

Working...
X