DM-Scorched

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Achernar View Post
    I liked the concept and even at this stage the map is fun. My only comment is to have weapons closer to spawn points.

Will be looking forward to seeing this project mature
    thanks, glad you like it! Im
    working on a map for another game right now, as soon as I’m done I’ll get back to this one
    Win 10
    iMac (27-inch, Late 2013)
    3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
    32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4096 MB

Maps:
    DM-RadioActive (Work In progress) DM-Ethos (WIP) DM-QWERTY (WIP) DM-TwinFalls(WIP)
    2k4 DM-MoonGames, DM-Abrenabba, DM-Aphelion, DM-Pyrimid-Of-Gold, DM-UPH-Hexed, Dm-Saint, DM-LethalAdixion, DM-C4-Ariza, Dm-C4-SleepyTomb,

Comment

I've look at the Western Desert Town pack which is a free pack for February only. I suggest you take a look at it because it would fit perfectly with your theme

The "organic" assets would be fine imho, You can see the entire presentation here.
      Stevie's corner
      My UT4 maps
      Links : UE4 links (guide, tut), UE4 resources, Tools and resources

Comment

Originally posted by Stevelois View Post
        I've look at the Western Desert Town pack which is a free pack for February only. I suggest you take a look at it because it would fit perfectly with your theme

The "organic" assets would be fine imho, You can see the entire presentation here.
        thanks I’ll go check it out
        Win 10
        iMac (27-inch, Late 2013)
        3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
        32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
        NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4096 MB

Maps:
        DM-RadioActive (Work In progress) DM-Ethos (WIP) DM-QWERTY (WIP) DM-TwinFalls(WIP)
        2k4 DM-MoonGames, DM-Abrenabba, DM-Aphelion, DM-Pyrimid-Of-Gold, DM-UPH-Hexed, Dm-Saint, DM-LethalAdixion, DM-C4-Ariza, Dm-C4-SleepyTomb,

Comment

Working...
        X