Chaos Mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chaos Mod

The Chaos Mod will be making a return to the next Unreal Tournament. We have been working on the Grapple Hook and the Grav Belt.

We are currently looking for a modeler so that we can really start to show off the Chaos Mod.

Grav Belt:

Grapple Hook:

Chaotic Dreams
    @TheChaosMod
    Portfolio

grape hook looks like tentacles from hentai, funny

Comment

We have a new team member, his name is Mike, aka thatscrawnykid. This is his version of the Chaos ******* Sword. It is still WIP.

This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version

I think it's probably the best ******* Sword we've had yet.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by R.Flagg; 10-14-2014, 09:58 PM.

Comment

I really want to drag someone kicking and screaming from half way across the map
        "COME TO ME !!!"
        Who wants a UT99 FOOD FIGHT ?

Comment

This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version

We're still recruiting btw;

Coding
          Mappping
          Character modeling
          whatchu got?
          Last edited by R.Flagg; 10-15-2014, 01:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R.Flagg View Post
            We're still recruiting btw;

Coding
            Mappping
            Character modeling
            whatchu got?
            Got some days of practice in modeling 3D-stuff, in case you need some help? And maybe I also could do some playtesting...

Comment

h.o.l.y. ************

er..., uh, I mean, I guess we could find some space for you somewhere.

Comment

Hi R.Flagg! You showed me the way.
                I was just wondering, who started following me on my shiny new twitter account, and was surprised reading your name. And finding chaotic links in your history. And the following ten minutes my jaw hit the ground more than once ...finally, that youtube-deeplink made my day
                Looks like I should consider getting the UT-subscribtion somewhere soon.

Comment

Eeeep!!
                  OFFICER ON DECK !!!
                  Welcome...home Sir.

We have kept the Chaos engines ticking over, but the remaining warriors are few however loyal they are.
                  I now wander the wastelands sounding the call to arms, and leaving signs for the lost ones to make their way back.

Actually I was sent out to do the social media because I talk too much
                  Who wants a UT99 FOOD FIGHT ?

Comment

thatscrawnykid - WIP - WillBeAnimatedInGame - Relics

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by R.Flagg View Post
                        thatscrawnykid - WIP - WillBeAnimatedInGame - Relics

Awesome haha, maybe add an option in the mod to make them UT99 style just for nostalgia's sake (without the rings and spinning around randomly).
                        Music Concepts for UT4 (Soundcloud) || Thread || Website

IN-GAME NICKS: Avalanche / <--Archer-<<

Comment

Originally posted by S-P-A View Post
                          Looks like I should consider getting the UT-subscribtion somewhere soon.
                          Well, I'm just gonna say it - considering the relationship Chaos has had with UT for so long it's unfortunate we have to buy subsriptions to create another version, but I guess it is what it is. It has certainly hampered the recruiting process and made it more complicated to get initial lift-off going.

Having said that, if you just wanna stick with the modeling bit, you might be able to get by w/o it for now? We'll work it out when you get ready to jump in the pool.

Comment

Here is a wallpaper for you guys:

Hope you like the models I've done so far! I can't wait for everyone to experience the Chaos again!
                            Last edited by thatscrawnyki; 10-30-2014, 10:41 PM.
                            Mike :aka: thatscrawnykid
                            Artist for Chaos: UT

Comment

It can't be called the Chaos Mod until we get happy landmines of doom. Any work on the Proxy?
                              Change for the worse, and you regret every moment.
                              Change for the better, and you can't live without it.
                              Having the will to embrace change is the real challenge.
                              --Captain Crit

Comment

Working...
                              X