CTF-Nakhti

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[PROTOTYPE] CTF-Nakhti

After looking through some of the maps submitted by the community, and reading some of the feedback from the developers, I became inspired to work on a map as well. My name is Graham, I am a 3d environment artist with a focus on level design. I have always loved the Unreal Tournament series; however, I enjoyed the Championship series more.

CTF-Nakhti is an Egyptian themed map, inspired after the Nakhti from Unreal Championship and Unreal Tournament. It is meant to be played in a "4v4" setting; however, I can see it also being played in 6v6 as well. My inspirations for this map first stemmed from Quake 3's "Temple of Retribution" (Q3DM7); it later changed direction seeing influence from "CTF-Face". This map is in alpha, so it's very unfinished.
    I am open to feedback, fire away!

Last edited by Graham3D; 10-03-2014, 06:51 PM. Reason: Added .PAK for testing purposes.

Alpha Version Screenshots
    Last edited by Graham3D; 10-02-2014, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Was hoping for a little feedback.

Comment

Do you mind putting up a cooked version so we can hop around in it? :P
        Music Concepts for UT4 (Soundcloud) || Thread || Website

IN-GAME NICKS: Avalanche / <--Archer-<<

Comment

It's very hard to give feedback on just a video and screenshots.

Comment

Yeah a cooked version would be very nice. I like the theme the map is going for, though. That's all I can say at the moment.

Comment

Please a Pak version from your Map to testing

Comment

I am entirely sorry guys, you are right. I added a .PAK version to my initial post.

Comment

Pak go nothing sorry

Comment

What do you mean Chris?

Comment

Originally posted by Graham3D View Post
                      What do you mean Chris?
                      I think he means that the pak is not working, it doesn't show up anywhere under CTF for me either.

You sure you did it this way? https://forums.unrealtournament.com/...-Epic-s-builds

Comment

Forgot to add the .umap.... >_>
                        Updated the initial post, sorry about that guys. Tell me if that works for you all.

Comment

Forgot to add the .umap.... >_>
                          Updated the initial post, sorry about that guys. Tell me if that works for you all.
                          You sure you updated the link? The file I just downloaded had exact the same size as the version that didn't work, and didn't work either ingame.

EDIT: yay, getting something now, gonna test.

EDIT: Okay it shows up, but won't load the map, just stays on the menu screen and restarts the menu music.
                          Last edited by Avalanche._; 10-02-2014, 06:51 PM.

Comment

I added a new version that you have to manually download from Google Drive. Did you get that version, or the one that auto-downloads?

Comment

I added a new version that you have to manually download from Google Drive. Did you get that version, or the one that auto-downloads?
                              The Google Drive one shows up in the game, but does not work when starting a local ctf game with it.
                              Last edited by Avalanche._; 10-02-2014, 07:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X