Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[OFFICIAL] CTF-Outside

Hey guys,

I added this one to the depot last night and it'll also be in the cook later this week. As usual everything is very much first pass (especially the midfield). The goal was to create a small simple fast paced CTF map that is easy to comprehend and navigate but has a decent amount of juking possibilities for flag runners and interesting defensive options (keeping flag stand offs in mind as well).

Give it a shot if you have a chance, looking forward to any and all feedback!

Attached Files

Good work Sid i hope the map come this week in the UT Pre Alpha

Comment

Awesome stuff. Thanks Sid
      http://www.twitch.tv/chumbo_

Comment

woow, sweet work can't wait to play it!
        BT-AncientLost | BT-Indus12 | BT-AirRace | BT-YouAreLOL
        DM-Pure-Pro | DM-Vezon | DM-RedeemerSniperHeaven

blog | home | discord

Come frag with us! Absolute (Amsterdam) , Absolute (Atlanta) , Absolute (Indiana)

Comment

Aaah nice! Saw this one passing by in the unofficial changes notes already, hope the map will make it into the next build.
          | Designer | Copywriter | Writer | Editor | Soundtrack lover | Known as 7eVeN^ since UT'99!
          Follow me at Twitter @Mcjansen

Comment

Found some minor things while running it today.

on the red side you get stuck on the little stairs, and you can tele through the map at some point. Also I think the blocking volumes on the water "edges" are not necessary imo.

I really like the geometry and it flows really nice. Would be fun if you could slide down the water slope tho
            Last edited by Tetsu; 10-22-2014, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Looks like a real good/fun map.

Comment

Good work Sid! Map looks cool, will be fun to test out on the next build.

Comment

Amazing work !...it exactly looks like a UT2004 Style map.i like it :3

Comment

Can't wait to test it. Will try to get you some feedback by next week !
                    RASTE IN PEACE !
                    Maps: DM-Hydraulics | DM-Affliction
                    Weapon: Redeemer

Comment

I will test the Map this week please
                      Last edited by Frostbite83; 10-23-2014, 03:09 PM.

Comment

Owww we need this, in the cook too indoor maps. Nice to see a outdoor map. I like more maps like DM-Antalus or "opened" and in the nature

Comment

Yeah Antalus was a cool Map in UT2k3 dan 2k4

Comment

Just had two quick games on it, fantastic CTF-map! Love the flow, the open space, great map also for instagib im sure!
                            I'll have to play some more to give some proper feedback tho. But for now, well done!
                            | Designer | Copywriter | Writer | Editor | Soundtrack lover | Known as 7eVeN^ since UT'99!
                            Follow me at Twitter @Mcjansen

Comment

just played a bit online, was raging fun!

Found small [BUG]
                              when in the room with the armor.. if you swim all the way towards the small waterfall there (towards dead end of the room) and you stand under the waterfall.. you are out of the waterzone. ^^

grt irri
                              BT-AncientLost | BT-Indus12 | BT-AirRace | BT-YouAreLOL
                              DM-Pure-Pro | DM-Vezon | DM-RedeemerSniperHeaven

blog | home | discord

Come frag with us! Absolute (Amsterdam) , Absolute (Atlanta) , Absolute (Indiana)

Comment

Working...
                              X