Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[PROTOTYPE] CTF-HelmsDeep-V4

its getting closer to being done.

I have found quite a few sneaky locations lol. its gona be a very fun map to play.
    AKA TwocensT

well it's all finished up and ready to test....except for 1 thing I still am not able to cook it or make a pak file. im still getting the RunUAT.bat ERROR: AutomationTool was unable to run successfully. LogPlayLevelisplay: BUILD FAILED

it has done this on every version after 4.3.1, and every in stall I have done has not helped. have made many post and asked for help in 4 different ut/ued/help forums. with out as much as an answer or a comment just like in this post. so if you guys want to have a new map to play you will have to try and cook/make a pak file for your self. for im about to give up. even after ive spent well over 100.00 just to use the editor and purchase items in the market place. so I really don't know where to go from here but tell you my map CTF-HelmsDeep-V4.umap can be found here with all its content's.
    https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=315E6...7F992E81%21277
    Last edited by platnumspider; 10-29-2014, 10:30 PM.
    AKA TwocensT

Comment

https://forums.unrealtournament.com/...-Epic-s-builds

maybe raxxy can help you

Comment

Originally posted by FK_nero View Post
        thanx but I've all ready tried the cooker and it failed as well. this is why I made the post of last resort.....
        AKA TwocensT

Comment

Originally posted by platnumspider View Post
          thanx but I've all ready tried the cooker and it failed as well. this is why I made the post of last resort.....
          You could try PMing him maybe, or hitting him on the IRC channel, you might be able to narrow down to the problem with his help :P
          Music Concepts for UT4 (Soundcloud) || Thread || Website

IN-GAME NICKS: Avalanche / <--Archer-<<

Comment

I am downloading it now and will try and cook it when I get home to see what happens when I try.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbaxm2 View Post
              I am downloading it now and will try and cook it when I get home to see what happens when I try.
              thanks bubba
              I also pm raxxy to see if he could help
              AKA TwocensT

Comment

Working...
              X