Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DM-Elysium

Hey everyone,
    I've been participating to the Mapcore's WhiteBox Challenge [http://www.mapcore.org/topic/17722-m...l/?hl=whitebox ] few weeks ago and I've build a map on which I'm working again 'cause I like it. I think the flow is good.

I'm gonna change many things in it, like the sight lines in the big room and the exterior part, but i'd love to have some advice from UT experts like you.

So, share your thoughts!

Great job!
    It looks ideal for TDM or TAM!
    I would consider the round opening on the wall. Maybe it is too big and when you look at this direction it get too bright. What you could change is the weather, put a storm or something else, lowering the brightness without changing the map.

Comment

I like the map, it's too different like other and have some good ideas. Nice work. I see a lot of powerups and things easy to caught, hide it! Your map it's "big" to hide some of them for better gameplay. I want to see the updates!

P.D.: And I see it a lot UT99'ish and makes me to like a lot more hehe. And one thing more, i see some part let me know some map of UT99, you inspired in anyone?
      Last edited by Galivan; 11-17-2014, 06:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Galivan View Post
        I like the map, it's too different like other and have some good ideas. Nice work. I see a lot of powerups and things easy to caught, hide it! Your map it's "big" to hide some of them for better gameplay. I want to see the updates!
        Yeah I've got big spaces and big ways of navigation and so I don't know yet how to hide in a better way my objects. But may be I should create some more little and darkest short cuts to hide some objects.

P.D.: And I see it a lot UT99'ish and makes me to like a lot more hehe. And one thing more, i see some part let me know some map of UT99, you inspired in anyone?
        No that was not really intentional but I guess it's for good.

Originally posted by cave View Post
        What you could change is the weather, put a storm or something else
        Oh yeah that's a good idea! I'm gonna try to do that

Comment

Working...
        X