Clear All

Thanks for the map updates!
    Unreal Carnage.com UT4 Maps: DM-Maelstrom DM-SpaceNoxx

Comment

links don't work

Comment

links are down

Comment

This needs the attention which it deserves.
          Re-upload (or cook) would be greatly appreciated!

Comment

None of the links work. Can you please reupload the map? I would really like to play it myself. :3

Comment

I am finally getting some time to work on the map. The last half year was too busy and exhausting for me.
              Hopefully release an update in 2 or 3 weeks..
              [WIP]: DM-Deck(Remake) | DM-DeepBlue | DM-Peak(Remake)

My stuff: @ Youtube | @ Small site | @ My blog

Comment

Thank you chonglee ! Looking forward to an update!

Comment

good looking.........u could add more contrast & and some decals. but its good 4 a beta. keep the good work up

Comment

Looking forward to it!
                    Unreal Carnage.com UT4 Maps: DM-Maelstrom DM-SpaceNoxx

Comment

As with your others maps, awesome news m8
                      Stevie's corner
                      Maps : DM-Coda, DM-Chroma FPS, DM-Chroma, DM-Dakylian, DM-Elik, DM-Akar, DM-Aryth, DM-Aly, CTF-Infiltrate, DM-Delta
                      Links : UE4 links (guide, tut), UE4 resources, Tools and resources

Comment

Looking forward to the update...thanks for all of your great work man!
                        My Unreal game collection. Unreal series screenshots (2560x1440)

Comment

waiting for update !
                          DM-Campground_Intel QuakeLive | DM-Placebo_effect Quake 4
                          Feel free to email me :
                          axel[.]acquarone[@]gmail.com

Comment

Thanks everyone!
                            This weekend I was able to finish most of the stuff I'd like to put in before I release an update. Rebuilding the map right now. Super high lighting quality, takes the whole night to build, even for my brand new PC.
                            Hopefully tomorrow or the day after it will be released.

You have no idea how frustrating I was when I tried to get the reflection capture right!!
                            [WIP]: DM-Deck(Remake) | DM-DeepBlue | DM-Peak(Remake)

My stuff: @ Youtube | @ Small site | @ My blog

Comment

"You have no idea how frustrating I was when I tried to get the reflection capture right!

Trust me, I do lol. I feel your pain, sir. Your Deck remake is a beauty and I truly appreciate your hard works, my friend. I can't wait to see the final results!

Comment

Thanks for your work chonglee. Looking forward to the release.
                                My Unreal game collection. Unreal series screenshots (2560x1440)

Comment

Working...
                                X