• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice work on this map.
    MyArtstation
    @jayoplus

Comment

Added your latest to build we test, and into the rotation on the custom content servers. Hopefully we'll see some more tests come out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by luauDesign View Post
        Just awesome!
        Thanks!

Originally posted by SDAHeatWave View Post
        Just some feedback from the video:
        :38 sec those vials that lead inside the box looks a little weird. Are you going to put something inside the box?
        The beam where the shield belt is located should be a little bit more narrow.
        No other items are going to be placed inside the box. I need to think more about the vials, not satisfied with the location yet.
        The belt beam, could be slightly narrower.
        Thank you!

Originally posted by Stevelois View Post
        What can I sat a part that the level flow superbly !

It is a tedious job to rescale all this level but the end result is just a huge wow

I won't be surprise it will be include in the game when it come official !!!

Excellent work
        Thanks! I hope so

Originally posted by Machoman View Post
        Looks great Chonglee
        Thanks!

Originally posted by jayoplus View Post
        Nice work on this map.
        Thanks!

Originally posted by raxxy View Post
        Added your latest to build we test, and into the rotation on the custom content servers. Hopefully we'll see some more tests come out of it.
        Looking forward to see test feedback!
        [WIP]: DM-Deck(Remake) | DM-DeepBlue | DM-Peak(Remake)

My stuff: @ Youtube | @ Small site | @ My blog

Comment

Originally posted by chonglee View Post
          Hmm, so it is basically UT3 deck with some optimization. I can do that, but let me finish my version first and then this can be done with the same assets.
          Hey, it will be awesome if You can do that. Your version is the best at this moment, two others are pretty close to ut99 version, and they dont work properly with new movement. Your Deck have nice scale, Its ideally for jump tricks with new movement but... it's map for casuals, not for competitive playing. We need version like ut3's Deck, especially Deck-FPS (base Deck with some optimizations, without some unnecessary details). Deck from ut3 was designed for pretty close movement as we actually have in new UT. It works awesome in ut3, Deck-FPS is probably most succesful map in the series

There you can see duel on Deck-FPS with two high skilled polish players:

Download Deck-FPS: http://unrealnorth.com/files/
          (files -> unreal tournament 3 -> maps -> DM-Deck-FPS)

Polish community DISCORD server: https://discord.gg/eMRKbAg Join us if you are Polish and let's play some 4v4

Comment

- Resized the scale to basically the same size of DeckTest
            Perfect, scaling scaling scaling ... makes or breaks any map ((or game for that matter))

Videos
            Amazing, the outside area brings a new level of depth - perfect ((again)) for a new engine.

Map Name (code name for now):
            Deck-CLee
            That works .. some other idea's;
            • Deck_4
            • Deck_UT4
            • Deck_2K14
            • Deck_Re-Invented
            • Deck_Innovated
            • Deck_Anew

Concept and Design Intention:
            • The current basic layout is a hybrid of UT99 version and UT3 version, with newly added navigation opportunities
            • The overall scale is close to UT3 (based on OT metrics), try to find a balance for dodge-only and dodging jump gameplay
            • Layout connectivity be the focus for new ideas
            • Different approach from what I did 10 years ago in TheDeck2004
            • Visually one key element is the big slope(roof) on the lower side which creates an overall slanting shape
            • The map will be located next to a dam(or a natural waterfall) which is facing the city in the distance
            Hybrid is a perfect concept for design IMHO ((batting 1000)) your well visioned creativity & unique style this one will in all likely hood be the best deck to date aside from the fact that its running in the new engine.

I hope you are continuing development on this - I understand there are many kinks and bugs being ironed out with the engine / game right now with due course the map will change and evolve along with that process, you've got a great base thus far I know you'll steer in the best possible direction because frankly "you're good like that" - I knew if they ever announced a new Tourney some of us would come down from the hills step from behind the shadows and out of the wood work. There is so much refined talent around here I have very high hopes for this installment of the tourney great seeing you here & working on this.
            UOF Admin / Map pack(s) instigator, coordinator, contributor.

Comment

The Latest Version:

Videos

Map Name (code name for now):
              Deck-CLee

Wow...very impressive, sir.

Comment

Yes one of my Favorit Maps for UT4

Comment

I'm very impressive with this map because the new are well thinking and brings new gameplay. I'm ready to test it in pre-alpha and sure in UT4 final. Good work Chonglee

Comment

from video it looks like there are many spots where you can be killed by cheap combo. Boxes and tight paths mainly.
                    Unofficial Enforcer Model
                    Redesigning Enforcer Firemodes

Comment

I really like Deckc CLee, even much more than the default Deck version. i have previously played it in a older alpha build and gameplay wise the map felt really good. I really would like to see this map in a build again. the changes are cool and you can still see and tell its deck. its modernized and its still fluid and dynamic and the lightning looks much better than the current offical deck

Comment

Sorry guys, being busy with my day job and real life recently, not being able to do anything on the map for the past month.
                        I will get back soon, hopefully.
                        [WIP]: DM-Deck(Remake) | DM-DeepBlue | DM-Peak(Remake)

My stuff: @ Youtube | @ Small site | @ My blog

Comment

No worries CL, I know how that goes...
                          Unreal Carnage.com UT4 Maps: DM-Maelstrom DM-SpaceNoxx

Comment

Sorry guys, being busy with my day job and real life recently, not being able to do anything on the map for the past month.
                            I will get back soon, hopefully.
                            Chong! this deck version is one of the best I've seen to date along UT series, full connectivity and new attack and defense strategies (tdm) and fast action guaranteed. It could have a lot of room to fight here!
                            Great design dude!

Comment

At last! A Deck I want to play! this is 5 kinds of awesome.

Comment

I actually prefer this version of deck for FFA and TDM game play!
                                Steam
                                irc.globalgamers.net #galaxy #unrealtournament #ut4pugs
                                UT Username - nvz
                                gg! Galaxy Gaming Community

SPECS
                                || Core i5-4670k @ 4.2 gHz || ASUS GTX 1070 4GB VRAM ||ASUS VG248QE ‑ 24in 144Hz || Random 54 inch TV || Mouse - Razer Deathadder Chroma || Keyboard - Microsoft Sindwinder X4 || Case - Cyberpower Titan X || 16 gb DDR3 RAM || Logitech g930 Wireless Surround sound Headset || Steelseries QCK heavy + Mouse pad ||

#PREALPHA

Comment

Working...
                                X