[Map][Remake][WIP] DM-Deck [New Version 20180305]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Thanks for all of your map updates chonglee! Got 'em all up on the Carnage Hub .

Leave a comment:

• replied
    speckmantel

Thanks! Hope you having fun with the current UT!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	giphy.gif
Views:	2
Size:	407.9 KB
ID:	398161

The captain agrees.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks chonglee for this remake. I just stumbled upon the current UT a few days ago.
    I loved to play the old Deck 16][. So I'll give it a try in the evening.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    barsam2a
    Yeah I tried pretty much similar stuff last year. We will just have to wait.

LoRÐ.
    Somewhere meaning...?

Sereau

Thanks for checking that! I tired myself last year with a renamed stock mp4 and it was working. But at that time I couldn't find the right encoder to get my mp4 played.

HeisenbergTrip
    Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yes!! It's insane!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Tried recording a loading movie with OBS studio (format - mp4, encoder - x264 software) - it seems to work when starting a custom match offline. Also, copying and renaming other mp4 files to DeckLoadingScreen.mp4 seems to work as well.

Place linked mp4 in UnrealTournament\UnrealTournament\Content\Movies
    Dropbox is a free service that lets you bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them easily. Never email yourself a file again!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sweet changes, but some parts seem to me already seen somewhere ..

Leave a comment:

• replied

Originally posted by chonglee
    Wait, has any one found a way to have custom loading screen since last summer? I haven't been around to keep myself informed.
    Read through this thread.

I don't think it is possible yet, I've asked several UT-Editor users on discord and they all said "no".

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks! Stevelois, DutchSmoke.

Best of best in terms of how many years it took I guess...

The DeckLoadingScreen.mp4 was a test loading screen from last year... Will remove the reference in the next release.

Wait, has any one found a way to have custom loading screen since last summer? I haven't been around to keep myself informed.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thank you kindly sir! Great to see this beauty back in rotation chonglee! .. and wow.
    This makes it kinda hard to report but there's an issue of logfill with the following during the match:
    Code:
    [655]LogWindowsMoviePlayer: Unable to load movie: ../../../UnrealTournament/Content/Movies/DeckLoadingScreen.mp4
    I hope this helps, & MapOn!
    Last edited by ÐutchSmºke; 03-07-2018, 05:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well, the least I can say is "this is the BEST of the BEST" Deck since the original!

One word...

Bravo

Leave a comment:

• replied

Carbon and UTPwniez, thank you guys!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Wow.. Amazing! At least you're taking a crack at making assets and using substance.. Which, in my opinion, you're doing a great job! Even in it's unfinished state, it's the best Deck that I've seen so far Thanks for your hard works. Keep it up!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Man...great work, thank you. Regardless of what you wanted or intended, the map looks sweet! Well done.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X