X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uploaded new version...link is in OP
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...sm.zombieultra

Comment

Cool new version of HighRise pity that the Unreal Engine in the middle is gone but still have a good idea but do here on that one in here can as can the Berserker Item Hide out well and on the other side then since U Damage Item
      Attached Files

Comment

PLEASE MAKE A VERSION EXTENTION E.G.: DM-HIGHRISE-v150316

Comment

Originally posted by Gee View Post
          PLEASE MAKE A VERSION EXTENTION E.G.: DM-HIGHRISE-v150316
          I will be sure to do that in future, sorry for any confusion

Comment

Take it, please also once ideas from your feedback in the map because of what we give you feedback when it does not use anyway, but is the Mpa cool and makes mood to gamble it

Comment

Originally posted by Chris UT4 View Post
              Take it, please also once ideas from your feedback in the map because of what we give you feedback when it does not use anyway, but is the Mpa cool and makes mood to gamble it
              I did tell you I was probably going to remove those signs when you suggested it and I have and am still following the feedback other players have given me...However for this map it really doesn't matter, its not the sort of map serious UT players would choose to play or would bother to give feedback on, I did this originally because other forum members expressed an interest in trying this in the game, im continuing to update it because it plays better than I thought and im enjoying it........You have no excuse now that the editor is free to not make your own version then people can demand pak files from you
              Last edited by WarpSpasm; 03-17-2015, 05:30 AM. Reason: why not edit?

Comment

my problem is the language of the editor, otherwise I would have long since been once made a map

Comment

@warpspasm, the map looks awesome! looking forward to your progress

Comment

yes a new update for your Map please

Comment

So I previously played this map, enjoyed it very much.

Now I have a new laptop, I've put the pak file in the Content folder and yet it is not showing up in the map list in game.. what am I doing wrong?

Thanks for any help!

Comment

Originally posted by Koonee View Post
                        So I previously played this map, enjoyed it very much.

Now I have a new laptop, I've put the pak file in the Content folder and yet it is not showing up in the map list in game.. what am I doing wrong?

Thanks for any help!
                        I think this happens with all custom maps with the newest version of the game, I saw another post where people were complaining of this and had to open the maps via the console, ill repackage a new version if it doesn't work at all with the current game version

Comment

Give not a new Version from the Map?

Comment

Originally posted by WarpSpasm View Post
                            I think this happens with all custom maps with the newest version of the game, I saw another post where people were complaining of this and had to open the maps via the console, ill repackage a new version if it doesn't work at all with the current game version
                            It's not the pak, it's the game not finding paks in the Downloads folder. Making a new pak won't help with that. One workaround is to move downloaded maps from the Downloads folder to the MyContent folder and the game will find it again.

Comment

Originally posted by MoxNix View Post
                              It's not the pak, it's the game not finding paks in the Downloads folder. Making a new pak won't help with that. One workaround is to move downloaded maps from the Downloads folder to the MyContent folder and the game will find it again.
                              Thanks for the replies! So where is this MyContent folder that apparently works? I did have another pak file that was also not showing up but then another one was showing up so.. I am not sure whether it is the game or the files themselves?

Comment

Any new updates on the map, WarpSpasm?

Comment

Working...
                                X