Updated for July 12th UT update

Darkened Background scene

Added more jumppads

Moved Shield belt

Updated Lighting and Materials in Darker Areas Of Map

Download

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B20...ew?usp=sharing
    Attached Files
    Last edited by WarpSpasm; 08-10-2017, 12:31 AM.

• replied
    Originally posted by Frostbite83 View Post
    How about Rain?
    ill look for some rain particles that would be cool with the lightning

Leave a comment:

• replied
    How about Rain?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I find it again original, and open some areas, which are not accessible. The flash is quite cool a night setting would not be bad for the map
    I have made the background more like a night scene as you requested, let me know what else you would want to see, I plan to build the lvls gameplay up more as theres alot of room for jumpad gameplay in the upper area, for some fun i might experiment with a huge scoreboard, improve the look of the outer barriers and maybe go darker with more lightning for the background, every update it feels like the lvl is getting a little more fun to play, hopefully lol

d/l link in OP

Updated for July 12th UT update

Darkened Background scene

Added more jumppads

Moved Shield belt

Updated Lighting and Materials in Darker Areas Of Map

Leave a comment:

• replied

I find it again original, and open some areas, which are not accessible. The flash is quite cool a night setting would not be bad for the map

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The Map is S h i t you have all destroyed from the Orginal

Music is Cool
    i think it was always a bad map lol but let me know what I should change back and I will do that for the next build, the layout isnt really UT gameplay friendly and I thought maybe adding some vertical action could help. I thought I might as well keep it updated as people seem to have enjoyed the map in the past even though its not a serious UT map. I will keep the music anyway for the next version glad at least you liked that.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The Map is S h i t you have all destroyed from the Orginal

Music is Cool

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Updated this map to newest June 2017 build details in OP

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Updated this map to newest build not meant to be a serious map but a bit of fun to run around in...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Zocom7 View Post
    Any new updates on the map, WarpSpasm?
    I have done a cell shaded version of the map for abit of fun, it looks pretty cool, I might post that if anyones interested

Im working on an asymetric CTF map at the moment which is of my own design so I would rather put anytime I have into that

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Any new updates on the map, WarpSpasm?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by MoxNix View Post
    It's not the pak, it's the game not finding paks in the Downloads folder. Making a new pak won't help with that. One workaround is to move downloaded maps from the Downloads folder to the MyContent folder and the game will find it again.
    Thanks for the replies! So where is this MyContent folder that apparently works? I did have another pak file that was also not showing up but then another one was showing up so.. I am not sure whether it is the game or the files themselves?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by WarpSpasm View Post
    I think this happens with all custom maps with the newest version of the game, I saw another post where people were complaining of this and had to open the maps via the console, ill repackage a new version if it doesn't work at all with the current game version
    It's not the pak, it's the game not finding paks in the Downloads folder. Making a new pak won't help with that. One workaround is to move downloaded maps from the Downloads folder to the MyContent folder and the game will find it again.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Give not a new Version from the Map?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Koonee View Post
    So I previously played this map, enjoyed it very much.

Now I have a new laptop, I've put the pak file in the Content folder and yet it is not showing up in the map list in game.. what am I doing wrong?

Thanks for any help!
    I think this happens with all custom maps with the newest version of the game, I saw another post where people were complaining of this and had to open the maps via the console, ill repackage a new version if it doesn't work at all with the current game version

Leave a comment:

Working...
X