DM-1on1-Roughinery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DM-1on1-Roughinery

My favorite map from back in the days. Probably created it for 3 different games already, but since UT is back I think its time to go back to the roots.
    Im not yet sure what kind of style I am aiming for, My CS:GO version changed the settings completely, and Im in love with that style.

Since im just getting into modeling I guess I can forget organic forms though. (First screenshot is a simple tileset)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Killuminati91; 03-08-2015, 06:34 PM.

Looking good so far!
    Win 10
    iMac (27-inch, Late 2013)
    3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
    32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4096 MB

Maps:
    DM-RadioActive (Work In progress) DM-Ethos (WIP) DM-QWERTY (WIP) DM-TwinFalls(WIP)
    2k4 DM-MoonGames, DM-Abrenabba, DM-Aphelion, DM-Pyrimid-Of-Gold, DM-UPH-Hexed, Dm-Saint, DM-LethalAdixion, DM-C4-Ariza, Dm-C4-SleepyTomb,

Comment

Looks good so far however I believe there may be a few scaling issues. The walkways seem a little small at 400 units, it might be beneficial to scale these up to 500 or even 600 if necessary. It also looks like there may not be enough headroom in some areas. Keep it up though
      :|

Comment

Looks like you reduced the z axxis to make the slope doges work?

Comment

Worked a bit on detailing. Emissive patterns change from green to orange, playing around with the material editor =) [Too much emission atm]

Im not too sure about the walkway scaling, since dodgejump is not present anymore I feel as if the game is a bit slower and thats why I decided to scale the whole map down a bit. Probably needs playtesting!
          I think the second floor might indeed need a bit more headroom. Ill work on that, probably just 100 more units.

Keep in mind that I did this by memory, I dont want it to be an exact clone, I want it to adapt to UT4.

Edit: Gahhh this attachment uploader is ****!
          Edit2: Added more z-space for the second floor, its now 400 units high (just as floor1)
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Killuminati91; 03-10-2015, 07:31 AM.

Comment

looks good wait download

Comment

Dude keep it up, DM-1on1-Roughinery is my main fav map ever and i play it everyday on UT 2004, im waiting to download the hell out of this when its done

Comment

Working...
              X