No announcement yet.

DM-Phobos WIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maps is playable already just needs to be textured, if you guys are happy to play it like that i can pak it

Join the community Facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Unreal-Tournament-4-Community/302380673298678

Comment

Originally posted by code187 View Post
      Hey guys ive been very busy working 2 jobs and then parenting when i get home. I have made some progress in Phobos, Turbine, Tempest and Viridian just havent been keeping you guys updated. By the end of the year i should have them finished. I havent forgot about them.
      You know you dont have to tackle it all on your own, if you post up the uassets Im sure others would be more than happy to help you with these ports. I really wish I could offer more help myself, like access to my perforce but its just so pricey I really cant afford to give it to the community.
      Upon release, Unreal Tournament 2004 was met with widespread critical acclaim. Several critics praised the unique, fast-paced, fun and challenging nature of the game as its main selling points, while fans touted the post-release support and extensive modding capabilities.

Comment

code197 the real mvp!

Comment

Working...
        X