• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    code197 the real mvp!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by code187 View Post
    Hey guys ive been very busy working 2 jobs and then parenting when i get home. I have made some progress in Phobos, Turbine, Tempest and Viridian just havent been keeping you guys updated. By the end of the year i should have them finished. I havent forgot about them.
    You know you dont have to tackle it all on your own, if you post up the uassets Im sure others would be more than happy to help you with these ports. I really wish I could offer more help myself, like access to my perforce but its just so pricey I really cant afford to give it to the community.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Maps is playable already just needs to be textured, if you guys are happy to play it like that i can pak it

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey guys ive been very busy working 2 jobs and then parenting when i get home. I have made some progress in Phobos, Turbine, Tempest and Viridian just havent been keeping you guys updated. By the end of the year i should have them finished. I havent forgot about them.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i really like these space maps back then but sadly he cant finish it it seems

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ive done a version of Phobos myself, I called it Phobos3 so there is no confusion if anyone does decide to port one of the others exactly. Im looking for feedback on what I could make better, I tried to improve on the design of Phobos2 as Phobos was kinda tiny and had some nasty dead ends with connectivity issues, I think thats why Epic decided to change it for UT2004. Im not sure how I feel about Phobos2 either, it was better in ways and worse in others

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Any updates about this one? That one looks really promising, Phobos was one of my favorite in 99 and the music. was. SO. lovely. I'd like to hear it while playing here too.
    Originally posted by DarknessLord4 View Post
    Amazing map so far! What I would like to mention is that you could add the classic Mars rotating skydrop and use Skyward Fire from the Unreal Tournament soundtrack as music. That way in my opinion the map would be FANTASTIC! Right now it's really good so keep up the good work!
    Botmca9 was the best choice back then at 99.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I recall him mentioning he was about to become a dad and as such wasn't gonna be spending a lot of time online... At least I think that was him...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I havent seen code187 in a while on forums. So I doubt he worked on maps, he made alot conversions. Anyone knows where is he?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Amazing map so far! What I would like to mention is that you could add the classic Mars rotating skydrop and use Skyward Fire from the Unreal Tournament soundtrack as music. That way in my opinion the map would be FANTASTIC! Right now it's really good so keep up the good work!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    it's looking good, code.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    NEW PAK 03/28

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yp1yiad58vhl30s/DM-Phobos-UT4-WindowsNoEditor.pak?dl=0

Last edited by code187; 03-28-2015, 05:31 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ill put one up in a few hours, not home at the moment.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The vertical scale looks much better now. As far as I can tell from just watching a video anyhow.

You should put a pak up on rushbase (not googledrive or dropbox, not everyone can access those) so we can test if it feels right or not.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Redone the map, click like below to see screen shots. I have a pak with bots working if anyone is interested to test it out.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Unreal-Tournament-4-Community/302380673298678

Last edited by code187; 03-28-2015, 01:49 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X