CTF-Orbital (UT2004 Remake)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[PROTOTYPE] CTF-Orbital (UT2004 Remake)

Just wanted to give the heads up that I've begun work on a new project. It's a remake of the UT2004 Orbital, with improvements that should produce better gameplay for the new UT. I'm making things less hitscan biased (sniper/instant hit weapons), since UT2004 was a very hitscan biased game. I'm adding pillars that block line of sight, and allow multi dodge potential. I've only been working on this for 2-3 days. Everything is being built from scratch. Expect lots of new custom meshes being made by me.

If you would like to be involved with this project, whether it's merely watching me build it, or offering feedback along the way... check out my hitbox channel. www.hitbox.tv/captainmigraine I'll be sure to give credit where credit is due!

Here are a few very alpha screenshots:

Contact me: (Steam: Neillithan) (E-mail: neilvmoore@gmail.com)

Cool . Interested to see how it plays. Hopefully this version doesn't have that really annoying BSP error in the amp room.

Comment

dang, this brings back memories.

Comment

Can't hold all dat nostalgia :3

Been a while, shouldn't that be done already?

Comment

I currently have this project on hold. Gonna need to upgrade my CPU or something, working with BSP in this map was testing my patience. This is what I'm working on now: https://forums.unrealtournament.com/...-(Duel-DM-Map)
          Contact me: (Steam: Neillithan) (E-mail: neilvmoore@gmail.com)

Comment

Working...
          X