X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah with the next Build is UT in UE 4.11

Comment

where are the concept art pics from the stream?
      Join the community Facebook page
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Unreal-Tournament-4-Community/302380673298678

Comment

I'm not adding anything to the conversation here, but just because I know everyone loves compliments:

The WIP screenies look..... way too good. It's rare to have a delicious tasty map to play on, where the visuals are just as good to take in, if not better. I was about to do what I usually do and suggest things that I find appealing, but just do what you guys are doing, because it's turning out preeeettttyyyy wellll. Look forward to some more in the near future!!
        ChimmiChunga leads from the front, and DieHard UT holds the crown!!
        Frag video featuring Rookie
        Frag video featuring Phantaci
        Come find people to play with in IRC! All skill levels welcome!!

Comment

Chill come not in the New Build or?

Comment

Originally posted by Chris UT4 View Post
            Chill come not in the New Build or?
            ?

10 chars....

Comment

iop, you will get used to it and in time you too will be able to interpret ChrisUT4.

It's like when your dog whines at you, and you aren't quite sure what he wants, but you have a pretty good idea that he wants you to know he has to drop a deuce.

It's kinda like that. More interpretation than communication.

In this case, he clearly wants to know if the meshed version of chill will be in the upcoming build.
              NoBrainsNoAims^ // nbna^
              My movies on YouTube:
              UT2k4: UT~]i[mmortalZ Part 1
              , Part 2 / UT~]i[mmortalZ 2 / UT Immortalz 3
              UT4: Rocket Jumping - Titan Pass

UT4: Frag Highlights #1 / #2 / #3 NEW

Comment

Originally posted by NoBrainsNoAims^ View Post
                iop, you will get used to it and in time you too will be able to interpret ChrisUT4.

It's like when your dog whines at you, and you aren't quite sure what he wants, but you have a pretty good idea that he wants you to know he has to drop a deuce.

It's kinda like that. More interpretation than communication.

In this case, he clearly wants to know if the meshed version of chill will be in the upcoming build.

Comment

Checked it after patch... It had UT'99 magic before. Now after changed music (and keeping in mind planned art direction of it)... I'm not sure if i'm like 15000bc and should look for meat, tame sabertooth and order tactical owl bombardment, or am i on Skellige and i should look for tracks of Ciri. You had unique and unreal (Unreal?) theme at the grisp of your hands and you chose to go for a popular trope as art direction... We had questionable Egyptian theme, then questionable Asian theme, so i guess now its time for questionable Viking theme... Pity that unreal part is gone in Unreal.
                  Unofficial Enforcer Model
                  Redesigning Enforcer Firemodes

Comment

I hope Chill come in the next build was very cool

Comment

Screencaps from the stream, until HD screens are posted...

Looks great to me. Just maybe the round arche mesh a bit overused (gates, walls, statue...) and the abutments on the first screen who seem maybe too repetitive. They would look better if some were damaged...
                      Last edited by toninus; 02-04-2016, 09:09 PM.

Comment

It's beautiful! I can't wait to see it in motion, sounds like it has a lot of elements like wind that bring it to life.
                        DM-Nine | CTF-HolyOak

Comment

Love this map. Can't wait for it's final release. It looks just like I imagined it

Comment

Originally posted by tidu View Post
                            It's beautiful! I can't wait to see it in motion, sounds like it has a lot of elements like wind that bring it to life.

hehe, not bad Tidu, use your imagination and you may guess the name of the final map.... I do

Comment

as long as the gameplay stays intact im happy
                              ut4 @ ESL
                              skeevn: The A-side frags [fragmovie]
                              usefull jumps for beginners and advanced
                              skeevn 2v2 ictf mappack

The only *** playing with arrowkeys since '95

Comment

Looks fantastic and very UNREALesque. The new music fits the map really well. Great work everyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X