This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    For more info go check out the published map thread! https://www.epicgames.com/unrealtour...5587-Backspace

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks dudes!

I'll make a thread in the published forum soon.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It's an awesome looking and playing level

I'm eager to play the last version in the last build!!!

CG for making it into the game

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Great great job as usual!!

Looking forward to see it in the new build.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Plays very well even on my Low-end laptop. Good job. I like the lighting.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Got a couple of rounds in last night on this. It plays and looks incredible at this point. Could easily be built into the game IMO. Just a couple of things I wanted to point out. On some of your torches I'm hearing an "electric buzz" instead of crackling flame sound.

In a couple of areas, using the TP rock materials, there is pretty severe popping on the materials as you move towards/away from the object.

In this screenshot below, at A, there is quite a bit of popping and B there is not. I'm guessing at A, the material is on a mesh and it's an LOD thing whereas B is still BSP. It occurs elsewhere on the map where it looks like that material was used on a mesh.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Backspace copy.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	334.7 KB
ID:	348153
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Cheers dudes!

I've also uploaded it to Multiplayer Forums redirect here: https://redirect.mpforums.com/ut4/us...wsNoEditor.pak

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Agreed! BigUp for the update Scinbed! V2a Reloaded onto the LoPing.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Such awesomeness! Thanks dude!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    New version up! I basically just overhauled a lot of the art in this version, so I'm calling it V2. The lighting is somewhat temp since the new editor build has been causing some trouble in that regard, but it's close to what I want.

Download V2a: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hptkdpxqtm...ditor.pak?dl=0 (85mb)

Enjoy

This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version

This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Looking good man!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Indeed nice to see you bringing this one back in style Scinbed. Keep it Up!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It look wayyyyyyyy better with the new assets

You use the stock assets very well, really!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Good to see you're back on this!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Started working on this again, taking a few cues from the use of assets in TitanPass. It's a bit dark in spots, I'll be working on lighting more once I have most of the geo in place.

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X